Chicken, Spinach and Tomato in Asiago Cheese Sauce – A quick and so delicious chicken dish in a creamy asiago cream sauce. Keto, low carb friendly! This is a favorite weeknight dish!
Chicken, Spinach and Tomato in Creamy Asiago Cheese Sauce is such an easy meal to throw together during the week. some chicken tenders, a bunch of baby spinach, a few plum tomatoes, heavy whipping cream, some asiago cheese and your just about done.
Chicken, Spinach and Tomato in Creamy Asiago Cheese Sauce starts of by seasoning your chicken tenders with salt and pepper then sauteing them in olive oil. Then add heavy whipping cream.
Add the baby spinach and let that wilt for a minute or so.
Throw in the tomatoes. stir and let that cook for another minute or two.
Add the asiago cheese or any cheese you like. You can use shredded parmesan also. cover and let it sit for a couple of minutes so the cheese can melt.
Make this Chicken, Spinach and Tomato in Asiago Cheese Sauce today!
Chicken, Spinach and Tomato in Asiago Cheese Sauce
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Asiago cheese or Parmesan shredded
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes or cherry cut in half if they are larger
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium high heat , heat olive oil. Season chicken tenders on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook chicken about 2 minutes on either side. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Add cream. Heat for just 1 minute.Add spinach and let spinach wilt for about 1 minute or so. Add grape tomatoes. I cut the larger tomatoes in half. Let the tomatoes cook for just a minute or so.Add Asiago cheese or Parmesan cheese and cover for about 2-3 minutes. Serve over rice or just as is.