What’s better than holiday cookies? Well, holiday cookies that are exploding with delicious mix-ins, that’s what! These cookies are soft on the inside, crispy on the outside, and just stuffed full of chips and candies.
These Christmas Cookies are so good, and they’re so easy to make you don’t even have to turn on the oven! These are baked in the Air Fryer, and you have these wonderful, delicious cookies in no time.
These would be fun cookies to make with the Children or Grand Children, and they’ll have a great time adding the M & M’s to the warm baked cookies for a Festive Holiday treat.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It puts a holiday spin on the classic Toll House cookie recipe.
- It’s full of chocolate and white chocolate chips and Christmas M&Ms.
- It’s so colorful and festive.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only takes a handful of simple ingredients to make, and you probably have most of them in your kitchen already. We’re listing the major ingredients below, but you can find the full ingredient list along with the amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Butter – softened
- Brown sugar
- Toll House chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Christmas M&Ms
Making this recipe is super simple. It’s just the classic Toll House cookie recipe with a couple of tweaks. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps.
Step 1: Combine the Wet Ingredients
Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Combine the Dry Ingredients
In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Step 3: Make the Dough
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time, mixing between additions, until blended. Then add the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and Christmas M&Ms and mix again. Chill the dough for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Air Fry
Line your air fryer tray with parchment paper and drop the cookie dough by scoops onto the parchment paper. Set the air fryer to BAKE and 350 degrees and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
Step 5: Final Touches
Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool. While the cookies are still warm on the rack, place additional Christmas M&Ms on top of them for a more festive holiday color. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Any Holiday Candy – You can use any brand of holiday candies you prefer.
- Nuts – Try adding some chopped walnuts, pecans, or almonds.
- Hand Mixer – We prefer a stand mixer, but a hand mixer works, too.
If you love candy in your cookies, then check out these festive fall pumpkin Reese’s pieces cookies.
You’ll only need a few basic pieces of kitchen equipment to make this easy recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stand or hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Parchment paper
- Air fryer
Store these cookies at room temperature for up to two weeks in an air-tight container. You can store them for up to 3 weeks in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, freeze them for up to 3 months in single layers separated by wax paper in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
We have a couple of tips here to help ensure that your cookies cook up as deliciously as possible.
- Fully soften your butter to ensure the best creaming and best baking.
- Always preheat your air fryer for proper cooking.
- Chill your dough so the cookies spread just the right amount.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Cookies made in an air fryer bake up faster than normal and produce cookies that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Air fryers bake very well. After all, air fryers are just small convection ovens.
You can. Simply bake them in the oven at 350 until they’re golden brown.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cookies? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Stand or hand mixer
- Mixing Bowl
- parchment paper
- Air Fryer
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Toll House Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Christmas M&M's
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add the Butter, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla, and Eggs, and mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, add the Flour, Baking Soda, and Salt, and stir well.
- Add the Flour mixture to the Mixing bowl, a little at a time, and mix between additions.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and mix on medium speed to blend well.
- Add the Toll House Chocolate chips, White Chocolate Chips, and Christmas M & M’s, and mix on low, just until blended. Place the mixing bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill the dough.
- Line the tray of the Air Fryer with Parchment paper, and drop the cookie dough by scoops onto the Parchment paper. (Depending on the size of your Air Fryer, you can bake about 6 to 10 cookies at a time).
- Turn the heat setting to 350, and use the ‘BAKE’ setting.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Place additional M & M’s in the tops of the Cookies, before they cool, to make them festive Christmas colors.
- When cookies are completely cool, serve, and Enjoy!