Copycat Crumbl Twix Cookies have all the flavors we love in the original. Shortbread cookies are topped with caramel, chocolate, and Twix pieces for a cookie lover’s dream.
If you love cookies that have a little something extra, then you’re in luck. These delicious cookies are filled to capacity with delicious flavors, and the best part is that they’re so easy to make!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- They only use a few simple ingredients, and they’re so easy to make.
- They’re full of delicious chocolate, caramel, and Twix flavors.
- They taste just as good if not better than the original!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
These simple, delicious cookies only take a few simple ingredients to make. We’re listing the major players below, but you’ll find the complete list of ingredients along with amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Chopped Twix candy bars
- Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers
- Mini Twix bars cut in half
🔪 How to Make Copycat Crumbl Twix Cookies
Making these cookies is a very straightforward affair. It’s a simple shortbread dough, and the topping is equally as easy.
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Step 2: Combine the Wet Ingredients
In a stand mixer, beat the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy.
Step 3: Combine the Dry Ingredients
In a medium bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder together.
Step 4: Make the Cookie Dough
Gradually beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until a dough forms. Then, fold in the chopped Twix pieces.
Step 5: Form the Cookies
Scoop the dough into your hands with a medium cookie scoop and roll them into balls. Weigh each cookie on a food scale and adjust until they weigh 2. 5 oz.
Step 6: Bake
Place the dough balls onto the prepared cookie sheets and press them down until they form thick discs. Then, bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool the cookies completely.
Step 7: Melt the Caramels
Melt the caramel in a small pot per package directions. Let the caramel cool for 10 minutes before melting the chocolate.
Step 8: Melt the Ghirardelli Wafers
Melt the chocolate wafers according to the package directions.
Step 9: Top the Cookies
Spread the melted caramel evenly over all the cookies. Then, spread a layer of chocolate over the caramel, leaving an edge of the caramel visible. Finally, top each cookie with a piece of min Twix bars.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Caramel – For a different but delicious flavor, use melted butterscotch in place of caramel.
- Dark Chocolate – You can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate in place of dark chocolate.
If you think these look good, then you’ll love our Christmas shortbread cookies.
You’ll only need a few pieces of kitchen equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stand mixer
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
- Cookie scoop
- Food scale
Store these cookies in an air-tight container for up to a week at room temperature. You can refrigerate these cookies for up to 2 weeks in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, freeze the cookies for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
Although this is an easy recipe, there are a couple of things to remember to help these cookies be the best they can be.
- Be sure your cookies are completely cool before adding the caramel and the chocolate. This helps the layers stay where they should.
- Let the caramel cool before topping it with melted chocolate. You don’t want a muddy mess.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They’re shortbread cookies made by the Crumbl cookie company that are topped with caramel, chocolate, and Twix pieces.
They sure do! You wouldn’t know the difference.
These cookies don’t spread, so the shape they have before they’re baked is the shape they’ll have after.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cookies? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Copycat Crumbl Twix Cookies
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Stand mixer
- Cookie sheets
- parchment paper
- Cookie scoop
- Food scale
- 1 cup unsalted sweet cream butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups chopped Twix candy bars
- 11 ounces caramel squares
- 10 ounces bag Ghirardelli dark chocolate melting wafers
- 9 mini Twix bars cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper Using a standing mixer, beat the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until combined and fluffy Using a medium bowl, whisk the flour, and baking powder
- Gradually beat the flour into the wet ingredients until a dough forms
- Fold in the chopped Twix into the dough
- Using a medium scooper, scoop dough into your hands and roll into a ball To make even round cookies, using a food scale, weigh each dough balls to 2.5oz Press the dough balls onto a cookie sheet and lightly press into a thick disk Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly brown
- Remove and allow to cool completely
- Using a small pot, follow the directions on the back of the caramel bag to melt the caramels
- Spoon the melted caramel on top of the cooled cookie
- Allow the caramel to set for 10 minutes before melting the chocolate
- Once you melt the ghiradelli melting wafers, spoon about 2 tablespoon of chocolate on top of the caramel
- Spread lightly but do not completely cover the melted caramel
- Place a piece of the twix bar.