Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sangria
This Texas Roadhouse Copycat Sangria is so good, and such a pleasant and refreshing drink to serve, you’re going to love this recipe. You can make a big pitcher of this ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until you need it. You can serve this as a pre-dinner drink, with dinner, with appetizers, or with heavy Hors d’ Oeuvres, and everyone is sure to love this. Make sure to keep this one in your favorites.
Texas Roadhouse may be known for its food, but we love it for its sangria! We order it every time we go there. Rather than having to wait until we went to Texas Roadhouse to enjoy their fruity cocktail, we decided to simply make our own copycat version. It’s delicious!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It uses simple recipes to deliver all that great flavor.
- It’s a super-simple sangria recipe that comes together in a flash.
- It’s the perfect spring and summer cocktail recipe for any occasion.
You’ll only need a handful of ingredients to make this cocktail, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. Be sure to check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts!
- Orange – sliced
- Apple – peeled and cubed
- Cinnamon sticks
- Rose wine
- Malibu rum
- Triple Sec
- Vanilla syrup
🔪 How to Make Copycat Texa Roadhouse Sangria
Making this cocktail is the easiest thing in the world. You’ll be all done in just a few minutes!
Step 1: Combine All Liquid Ingredients
Add the wine, Malibu rum, Triple Sec, and vanilla syrup to a large pitcher and stir well. Then, place the pitcher in the refrigerator.
Step 2: Add the Remaining Ingredients
Wash and slice the orange into thin slices. Then, rinse, peel, and cube the apple into small pieces. Add all to the pitcher. Finally, use a large wooden spoon to gently mash a couple of the orange slices and a few pieces of apple in the bottom of the pitcher to release their juices into the sangria. Add a few cinnamon sticks to the pitcher to finish the flavor profile.
Step 3: Chill
Chill the sangria for at least a few hours. Overnight is better.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Orange – You can use any variety of orange you like.
- Apples – Use your favorite variety of sweet apple for this sangria.
- Tropical – For a tropical twist, replace the apple with mango.
If you love fruity cocktails like this, then you need to try our orange creamsicle cocktail.
- Measuring cups
- Cutting board
- Large pitcher
Store for up to 3 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Remove the fruit when ready to store and add fresh fruit when you plan to serve it again.
- For the best flavor, chill the sangria overnight so the flavors can fully meld.
- It’s important to mash some of the orange and apple in the pitcher to release their juices.
- Use high-quality cinnamon sticks to get a bold, robust cinnamon flavor.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Sangria is a mixed alcoholic punch that originated in Spain or Portugal.
Traditionally, sangria is made of red wine and chopped fruit. It often contains other spirits, as well.
While letting the fruit steep overnight is ideal, you can soak it for too long in your sangria mixture. If left in the sangria for more than a day, the fruit can get mealy and limp, and the sangria will become bitter.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy copycat recipes? Then try these delicious recipes:
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Lima Beans
- Copycat Chick Fil-A Chicken Minis
- Copycat Chick Fil-A Peppermint Shake
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Sangria
- knife and cutting board
- Cocktail glasses
- 1 large Orange sliced
- 1 large Apple peeled and cubed
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- .75 Liters Rose Wine
- 1/3 cup Malibu Rum
- 1/3 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Syrup such as Torani
- In a large Pitcher, add the Wine, Malibu Rum, Triple Sec, and Vanilla Syrup, and stir well to blend.
- Place the Pitcher in the Refrigerator. Wash and slice the Orange into thin slices, and add to the Pitcher.
- Rinse, and Peel the Apple, and dice or chop into bite size cubed pieces (see photo) and place the cubed Apple pieces in the Pitcher.
- Using a large Wooden Spoon, gently mash a couple of the Orange Slices in the Bottom of the Pitcher, and a few pieces of the Apple, to release the fruit’s Natural juices and flavors into the Sangria.
- Add a few of the Cinnamon Sticks, and stir.
- Keep refrigerated until time to serve. We recommend refrigerating overnight for best results.
- Serve, and Enjoy.
What is vanilla syrup? Can you buy it or do you have to make it?
You can buy it on amazon or at most grocery store in the coffee or baking isles