This Creamy Oh So Good Pulled Pork is fall-apart tender! It is sweet, smoky and so juicy! Perfect for pulled pork sandwiches! SO yummy and flavorful and tender, it just melts in your mouth. And it really is *perfect* for company because you can fix it and forget it.
We just love pulled pork in our house. It’s so versatile and it’s super easy to make and uses very basic ingredients . When we made the Crazy Good Creamy Ranch Crock Pot Chicken we just love it and we thought it would be delicious with pork also.
So we came up with this recipe but changing a few of the ingredients. Simple things of course and things I always have in my pantry anyways. Pulled pork is always popular at picnics, BBQ’s ,family gatherings or for any occasion. This pork roast just takes minutes to put together in the morning then just let it cook all day long and you will have a delicious meal at night!
This slow cooker pork is juicy, sweet, spicy and smokey. Slow cooker and oven method. Everything you want in a BBQ pork You can serve it on a roll and freeze extra’s. I always make extra to freeze. I just keep i.t simple. We all love it 🙂
- 4- 5 Lbs Pork Butt
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning or use my recipehttps://mariasmixingbowl.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/
- 1 Can Rotel Tomato with Chili's
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce ( we use use low carb)
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 6-8 Pepperoncini Peppers
- Place pork butt in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with taco seasoning and pour Rotel over pork butt.
- Place butter and cut up cream cheese, BBQ sauce on top of pork and place pepperoncini peppers on top.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Using 2 forks “pull” pork apart and place it back into sauce.
- I like my sauce smooth so I place it in a blender and whip it up.