Crock Pot Elvis Pudding Cake is full of peanut butter and banana flavors. Chocolate and peanut butter chips too!
I love the flavors of peanut butter and banana together. At night for a snack we will slice a banana in half and smear peanut butter on it. Sometimes that is breakfast too.
This Crock Pot Elvis Pudding Cake is much sweeter than just a banana and peanut butter and it is the perfect sweet treat! This amazing and oh so easy cake starts out with a yellow cake mix and uses a box of instant banana pudding mix.
I love easy desserts and using the crock pot or slow cooker and a cake mix to start out with. They make life so much easier. You can whip up a delicious and decadent dessert in no time.
It’s common knowledge that Elvis loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches and I think he even liked them grilled. And yes they are SO good grilled. The bread gets all buttery and crisp, the peanut butter gets warm and the banana stays cool. you have to give it a try!
This crock pot Elvis pudding cake starts out with the pudding being made and poured into the crock pot first. While that is setting up you will mix your cake mix as directed on the box plus add 1/2 cup peanut butter. Pour the cake batter over the pudding. Bake on low for 4 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Turn the crock pot off and remove lid. Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips over the top and cover back up with the lid. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Heat the 1/4 C of peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds. Scoop out some of the gooey goodness into a bowl and top with the peanut butter and chocolate sauce, sliced bananas and vanilla ice cream.
Crock Pot Elvis Pudding Cake
Crock Pot Elvis Pudding Cake is full of peanut butter and banana flavors. Chocolate and peanut butter chips too!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 3.5 oz. package instant banana pudding and pie mix
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 box yellow cake mix(
- eggs, oil, water needed to make cake mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter plus 1/4 cup for topping
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate sauce for drizzle
- Banana slices for topping
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1.Spray a 6 qt slow cooker pot with pam spray 2.Using a medium bowl, whisk together for 2 minutes the milk and pudding mix until soft3.Pour soft pudding into the cooker and set aside 4.Following the directions on the back of the cake mix box, prepare the cake batter, mixing in the 1/2 C of creamy peanut butter5.Pour the cake batter over the pudding 6.Bake on low for 4 hours or until a tooth pick comes out clean from being poked in the center7.Turn the crock pot off and remove lid8.Sprinkle the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips over the top and cover back up with the lid. Allow to sit for 10 minutes9.Heat the 1/4 C of peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds10 Scoop out some of the gooey goodness into a bowl and top with the peanut butter and chocolate sauce, sliced banana's and vanilla ice cream