Death By Chocolate Dump Cake
Death By Chocolate Dump Cake is a simple and delicious cake your family will want you to make over and over again. It’s one of our favorite desserts.
Death by Chocolate Dump Cake was on my list of things to make this weekend. We were going to a pot luck and I was asked to make a dessert. I was asked to make a chocolate dessert to be more exact. No problem chocolate it is.
Well I didn’t have a bunch of time so I knew it was going to be an easy and quick cake I was going to be making. My go to dessert. Death By Chocolate Dump Cake is incredibly moist, full of chocolate, and simple to make. Everything I love in a dessert!
This was a huge hit and well that made me very happy. The way people were going up for seconds I thought maybe I should have made two cakes.
Make this Death By Chocolate dump Cake for your family and friends today!!
Death by Chocolate Dump Cake
Death By Chocolate Dump Cake is a simple and delicious cake your family will want you to make over and over again. It's one of our favorite desserts.
Servings: 8 -10 servings
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, chocolate pudding, and cocoa powder.
- Add in the milk and stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the cake evenly.
- Place pan in the preheated oven, and bake for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.