Easter Bunny Chow – Another holiday brings with it another reason to make a delicious and festive puppy chow. This time it’s an Easter puppy chow! An easy Easter treat that’s seriously addictive!
This tasty little snack goes by many names. Muddy buddies, puppy chow but no matter what you call it, it is always drool worthy.
Easter Bunny Chow has been a favorite in our family for years now.
You could make this with chocolate chips but we use the white chocolate chips. We happen to like them better for this.
Easter Bunny Chow is always a big hit at get togethers! The bowl will empty before you know it. So make a double batch. You only need 6 simple ingredients and whip up a batch or double batch today!
You can add any candy you like. I added plain M&Ms, peanut M&Ms and Cadbury milk chocolate eggs.
Easter Bunny Chow is so delicious!!
Make some Easter Bunny Chow today!
Easter Bunny Chow
Another holiday brings with it another reason to make a delicious and festive puppy chow. This time it’s an Easter puppy chow! An easy Easter treat that's seriously addictive!Print Pin Rate
- 9 cups Corn Chex Rice Chex or Wheat Chex cereal (or combination) I use Corn Chex
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter ormragarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- candy or your choice such as plain M&M's peanut M&M, Cadbury milk chocolate eggs ect
- In large bowl, measure out cereal and set aside.In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered for about 1 minute then stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.Add half of the powdered sugar into 2-gallon resealable zip lock plastic bag, pour cereal mixture into bag and then add remaining powdered sugar. Seal bag. Shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool and dry. Add in all your candy and store in airtight plastic container in refrigerator.