Easy Banana Bread Muffins – Great for breakfast or a snack, grab and go Easy Banana Bread Muffins are perfectly moist and sweet.
Easy Banana Bread Muffins is a very simple recipe that I use all the time with simple ingredients that we always have in our pantry and fridge. The banana bread muffins turn out great every time.
Sometimes to change things up we will add some fresh blueberries, chopped strawberries or raspberries. The berries add such a fresh flavor and an added flavor of deliciousness. They are great for a nice change. Oh and yes chocolate chips are always a huge hit with the family too.
When making Easy Banana Bread Muffins make sure you use bananas that are really overripe. So overripe in fact that you don’t even need to mash them almost. I almost just mash them in the peel before I peel them then just a little mash with a fork and that’s all you need.
There’s something about having baked goods in the house. Besides the smell of baked goods permeating through the house, the look on everyone’s face when they see what you have made when they walk in the door puts a big smile on everyone’s face.
If you are so inclined you could double this recipe and make a double batch of these scrumptious muffins. Make one plain batch and another with berries or chocolate chips. The muffins freeze well so you can defrost as you need them. Take one out every night for your morning breakfast! Because we freeze these we don’t add a crumble topping usually but you certainly could if you like.
So buy some bananas let them get super ripe and try these muffins. They will be a great change from your regular breakfast bagel or toast. Warm them in the morning and spread some butter on them if you like.
Make these Easy Banana Bread Muffins for your family today!!
Easy Banana Bread Muffins
Easy Banana Bread Muffins - Great for breakfast or a snack, grab and go Easy Banana Bread Muffins are perfectly moist and sweet.
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 med-large very ripe bananas , peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed light
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees2. Prepare a muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.3. In a large bowl, mash bananas well. In a small bowl mix melted butter and brown sugar , eggs and vanilla and stir until combined.4. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, stir to combine.5. Combine wet and dry mixture until just combined. Do not over-mix. If desired, add in optional nuts and stir to combine.6. Reduce oven temp to 350 degrees. Divide batter between 12 muffin cups. 7. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, and tops are turning golden brown.8. Remove from oven and cool for five minutes. Remove muffins from pan.
Add fresh blueberries, chopped strawberries, raspberries chopped apples, or chocolate chips. About 1 cup or fruit and 1/2 cup to 1 cup of chocolate chips depending on how much chocolate you like in your muffins.