Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe – tender, flavorful, and delicious. So saucy, sticky, and tender, it just falls off-the-bone! They cook in just about 30 minutes! Another great, easy meal made with your instant pot/ pressure cooker.
Making perfect ribs doesn’t mean you need a grill or smoker. These Easy Instant Pot BBQ Instant Pot Ribs are a cinch to make and only take minutes to make. They will literally fall off the bone too!
The beauty of this recipe is that these ribs are done in the Instant Pot. The result is a delicious, succulent, juicy fall off the bone rib.
Making them in the Instant Pot will save you so much time, as you only have to cook the ribs for 40 minutes.
This is perfect for the colder winter months and the hot summer months too. No standing outside when it’s 30 degrees or 95 degrees out! You can have scrumptious ribs all year long.
What you will need to make your ribs:
Full slab of baby back ribs
¼ cup sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 cups of grated ginger
1 tsp garlic
1 16 oz bottle of sesame sauce
4 tbsp sesame seeds
1 16 oz bottle of peanut sauce
3 tbsp liquid smoke
1 cup water
How to make your ribs:
The first thing you’ll want to do is remove the skin from bottom side of a rack of ribs. Stick the tip of a butter knife into the slit and lift until you can get your finger under it. You can use a paper towel if you prefer to not touch the meat. I find using a paper towel makes it easier to grab and pull. Grab the membrane with a firm grip and pull to remove the membrane. Repeat on the opposite end of the ribs.
Cut the rib slab into 3 pieces. (This will allow the ribs to fit into the Instant Pot.)
Grate 2 cups of ginger.
In a bowl, combine ¼ cup sesame oil, grated ginger, garlic, sesame seeds and soy sauce.
Rub the mixture over the ribs thoroughly.
Place liquid smoke and water inside Instant Pot.
Place ribs on the rack inside the pot.
Seal lid and set instatpot to MEAT setting at 35 minutes.
Once finished, release the stem valve and once all steam is released, open the lid.
Turn oven on broil and place ribs on broil pan.
Brush heavily with sesame sauce and broil for 5 minutes on each side.
Serve with peanut dipping sauce and ENJOY.
Make these Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pork Ribs!!
Here is the link for the instant pot ~> https://amzn.to/2na8kPE
Here is the link for the broiler pan ~> https://amzn.to/2PJf8km
Easy Instant Pot BBQ Pork Rib
- 1 full slab of baby back ribs
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp grated ginger, fresh
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 16 oz bottle sesame sauce ( I use PF Change )
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 16 oz bottle peanut sauce ( I use House of Tang)
- 3 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 cup water
- 1. Peel membrane from the ribs and wash under cold water.2. Cut the rib slab into 3 pieces. (This will allow the ribs to fit into the Instant Pot.)3.Grate 2 tbsp of ginger.4. In a bowl, combine ¼ cup sesame oil, grated ginger, garlic, sesame seeds and soy sauce. 5.Rub the mixture over the ribs thoroughly. 6.Place liquid smoke and water inside Instant Pot.7.Place ribs on the rack inside the pot.8.Seal lid and set instatpot to MEAT setting at 35 minutes.9.Once finished, release the stem valve and once all steam is released, open the lid.10.Turn oven on broil and place ribs on broil pan.11.Brush heavily with sesame sauce and broil for 5 minutes on each side.12.Serve with peanut dipping sauce and ENJOY.