This Graham Cracker Toffee Bark is a sweet treat that’s always welcome at any event. It’s loaded with sweet toffee flavor and the crunch of chopped pecans.
Toffee is a treat that people often assume is difficult to make. And while some toffee recipes are quite involved, our favorite toffee recipes aren’t. Take this one for example. It’s sweet, delicious, and easy. The perfect combo.
This Graham Cracker Toffee Bark is one of our favorite yummy treats! So incredibly easy. Melted chocolate chips and pecans just calls for a delicious time! Show these off at your next get together!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s easy to make and only uses a few ingredients.
- It combines classic toffee with the fun addition of graham crackers.
- Everyone loves toffee!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll only need a handful of ingredients to make this recipe. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for quantities.
- Graham crackers broken into squares
- Brown sugar
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Chopped Pecans
🔪 How to Make Graham Cracker Toffee Bark
This is one of the easiest candy recipes you’ll ever make. You don’t even need a candy thermometer!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then, line a 12×18 sheet pan with foil and spray it with nonstick spray. Arrange the graham crackers in a square so they’re touching.
Step 2: Make the Toffee
Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil on medium heat in a saucepan. Cook for 2 minutes while stirring frequently.
Step 3: Bake
Pour the butter mixture over the graham crackers and spread to coat evenly. Then, bake for 6 minutes until the top is lightly brown and bubbly.
Step 4: Add Chocolate Chips
Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top of the toffee and bake for another 2 minutes.
Step 5: Add Nuts
Remove the sheet from the oven and spread the melted chocolate chips evenly over the top of the toffee bark. Then, sprinkle with pecans and lightly press them into the chocolate. Cool completely, break into squares, and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Pecans – Use pretzels or peanuts in place of pecans.
- Chocolate – Try milk chocolate or dark chocolate for a slightly different flavor.
- More Chocolate on Top – Add more chocolate if you like a thicker chocolate layer.
If you like this easy toffee, then you’ll love this graham cracker toffee crunch.
You’ll only need some basic kitchen items to make this recipe.
- Sheet pan
- Measuring cup
Store this graham cracker toffee bark in an air-tight container for up to a week at room temperature or up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
There’s really only 1 tip to remember for this recipe. That’s how easy it is. That being said, it’s an important one!
- STIR, STIR, STIR when you boil the butter and brown sugar to prevent scorching.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Toffee is nothing more than a mixture of butter and sugar or molasses that’s boiled until it reaches the “hard crack” stage.
It will last for a week at room temperature or 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Traditionally, it’s made of melted chocolate that’s poured out as a sheet, topped with candies and nuts, and then allowed to harden. These days, any kind of candy that can be broken into pieces is called bark.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy toffee and barks? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Graham Cracker Toffee Bark
- 12 Graham Crackers broken in half (24 squares in total)
- 1 stick of butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a 12×18 sheet pan and line with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Arrange graham crackers in a square. (make sure they are touching)
- In a sauce pan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, on medium heat.
- Cook for 2 minutes while stirring frequently. You want everything to be melted and bubbly.
- Immediately pour over graham crackers. Spread all over the top of graham crackers to evenly cover them.
- Bake in oven for about 6 minutes, or until the top is nice and lightly brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the crackers, then bake again for 2 minutes.
- Take out of oven and spread the chocolate chips over the crackers.
- Sprinkle with pecans. Lightly press the pecans down into the chocolate.
- Cool completely, then break into squares!
Add extra chocolate chips if you like it a little more in the chocolate side.
You can use dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate!