These Low Carb English Muffins are Grain Free, Gluten Free and Low Carb. Making Homemade Low Carb English Muffins at home has never been easier or more delicious!
Low Carb English Muffins are so delicious. English Muffins are one of the things I miss most since trying to stay away from white flour, carbs and grains. Breakfast used to be so easy. Just pop an english muffin or bagel in the toaster and breakfast was done. Now it’s a little more entailed. But after finding this recipe back in 2014 it changed my breakfast as I had come to know it. Look at that yummy breakfast sandwich. So delicious!
These Low Carb English Muffins aren’t just for breakfast. They can be used for any of your sandwich needs. Just make sure you let them cool completely before slicing. They freeze really well too. I would slice them then wrap for freezing.
YUM!! These are delicious
Low Carb English Muffins
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp peanut butter butter
- 3 tbsp ghee coconut oil or butter
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwavable bowl or in a small saucepan on the stove, combine the peanut butter and the butter and heat on low or 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir to combine.
- In another bowl whisk together the almond flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir that into the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour in the almond milk and stir to combine.
- Then add the eggs and stir to combine.
- Grease 6 ramekins.
- Pour the batter evenly into the ramekins. You will use less than 1/4 cup when dividing into the 6 ramekins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean. do not over cook
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Gently remove and slice in half.
- Toast as desired and enjoy!
- These can be baked, cooled and frozen individually