Low Carb Ham Muffins are the easy, healthy low carb breakfast. But even if you aren’t eating low carb they are are great grab and go breakfast option.
Low Carb Ham Muffins….One of the biggest “issues” for me doing low carb is breakfast. I am not much of an egg person and am always looking for an easy and quick option.
I had ham in the fridge so decided I would try this and can honestly say they are really good.
A couple of these low carb ham muffins in the morning with some bacon and I’m good to go!! Great cold or hot.
They keep well in the fridge for a great breakfast on the go. You can also substitute sausage or anything else you like. Broccoli works well too. My favorite is with a dallop of sour cream and salsa
Make these Low carb Ham Muffins today!!
- 12 ounces ham
- 1/4 cup red pepper minced
- 1/4 cup green pepper minced
- 1 stalk celery minced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 3 eggs
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Place ham in a food processor and process until finely ground. Blend the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
- I place my muffin tin in a baking sheet just in case there is any spill over
- Bake at 350º 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for about 10 minutes or so. Remove from the tin and serve hot with your choice of sauce. Great topped with sour cream and salsa!!
Per Serving: 130 Calories; 9g Fat; 10g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1.5g Net Carbs