Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake- An easy and cheesy taco pasta bake! This pasta is creamy, cheesy, and oh so yummy. Full of taco flavors, a family favorite.
Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake a family favorite!
So I have to say when it comes to easy recipes I am always on the hunt for them!! One night the family wanted tacos. I had everything except for the taco shells.
Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake is so easy to make! Seriously it is so simple!
I make my own taco seasoning so I use that but you can also use a packet of taco seasoning. This is my recipe for taco seasoning. https://mariasmixingbowl.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/
I make it and keep it in a glass jar in the pantry. I use it for many things other than tacos. I use it to flavor burgers, on roasted veggies and just about anything you want to add a punch of flavor to.
Make this Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake today!
Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake
Creamy Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake-An easy and cheesy taco pasta bake! This pasta is creamy, cheesy, and oh so yummy. Full of taco flavors, a family favorite.
Servings: 6 servings
- 3/4 lb. ziti noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup light cream or half and half
- 1/2 pkg. 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 packet taco seasoning or my taco seasoning https://mariasmixingbowl.com/homemade-taco-seasoning/
- oil pasta until just cooked. Brown ground beef and drain, mix taco seasoning 1 cup water with ground beef for 5 min.
- Add cream cheese and light cream or half and half to beef mixture, stir until melted remove from heat.
- Put pasta in casserole dish.
- Mix in 1 cup cheese, top pasta/cheese with beef mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese, bake at 350* uncovered for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!!
Leave a Reply