Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bake – Super simple and so delicious. I could eat this all day long!
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bake – Oh zucchini how I love you!! Especially when you have garlic and parmesan cheese on you! You are cheap and your easy. My kind of veggie.
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bakeis a perfect recipe for zucchini from the garden or when you get it on sale at the market or from your local farm. So we normally eat you once or twice a week . Just wash, clean the ends off throw in a pan and Voilà. Your side dish is born. Add some yummy spices and your good to go.
You really will love this easy Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bake!
I just love easy and simple side dishes. Just chop, add a few spices and go. sometimes it leaves you a little more time for the main meal . I mean you just can’t all take time every day making everything that takes a long time. We all lead such busy lives. Yet we all want delicious foods that our family will love to eat for dinner. I know we don’t like to spend more than 30 minutes start to finish for most dinners. And in most cases we spend much less than that in prep time. If you think ahead and prepare simple things that taste delicious, you will always have a yummy dinner.
So next time you want a quick and easy side dish give this a try. You can also mix zucchini and yellow squash.
Make this Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bake today!
Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Bake
This Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is simple to make and ideal side dish for any meal!
Servings: 3 -4 min
- 3-4 lbs. zucchini I like using small - medium small zucchini
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp butter cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese freshly shredded
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Wash and dry zucchini. Cut ends off and discard. Cut zucchini in half and then into quarters.
- Place in a glass baking dish and sprinkle garlic cloves on top. then sprinkle with parsley and sea salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and pats of butter and sprinkle shredded parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached
Copyright © Maria’s Mixing Bowl. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.