This delicious apple cider Pumpkin Juice is loaded with all the flavors of fall, and it’s so easy to make. It’s the perfect drink for any get-together or just because!
If you’re looking for a fall recipe that’s something other than bread, pies, or bars, then we have a winner for you. This pumpkin juice delivers all the classic fall flavors we love in a new and interesting way.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s so simple and ready in just minutes.
- It’s full of classic pumpkin spice flavor.
- Apple cider and pumpkin puree make a tasty combo everyone will love.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
There are only a handful of ingredients in this recipe, and they all play a major role in making it what it is.
- Apple cider
- Pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar
- Pumpkin pie spice
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Pumpkin Juice
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. In just 5 minutes and 2 steps, you’ll have yourself a delicious drink!
Step 1: Mix
Add all ingredients to a large glass and stir vigorously to mix well.
Step 2: Serve
Pour into a clean glass filled with ice and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Cocktail: Substitute 2 ounces of apple cider for spiced rum or hard apple cider for a delicious cocktail.
- Smoothie: Add a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream to make a smoothie.
If you think this looks good, then we think you’ll love this poison apple cocktail that’s perfect for the season.
This recipe only makes one drink, so simply store it in your belly! Seriously, though, if you make several of these, you can store them in the fridge without the ice for a couple of days in air-tight jars.
Here are a few tips to make sure that this recipe turns out perfectly for you every time that you make it.
- If you are not a fan of pumpkin spice, you can leave it off the top.
- I garnish with a cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of extra pumpkin pie spice on top.
- Make sure that you use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling in this recipe.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
If you end up with a leftover drink or two, store them in air-tight jars without ice in the fridge for a couple of days.
Apple cider is basically apple juice before anything is done to it. It’s unfiltered, unpasteurized, and usually unsweetened.
Because it’s made from fresh apples, most of which are in season in the fall.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy making tasty drinks? Then check out these recipes.
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
- 8 ounces apple cider
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Splash of vanilla
- Pour the apple cider in a glass.
- Add the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Stir vigorously until mixed well.
- Pour into a clean glass filled with ice and serve.