Easy Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms is an easy yet impressive side dish or an amazing appetizer !
Mushrooms are one of my favorite foods. I could eat them in some form every day. But if you add butter and garlic to them well what more can I say?! Delish!!
When I was a kid I used to hate mushrooms. But then again I hated most vegetables back then. I would never think about touching a mushroom. But now I love them!
We eat them all the time now in so many ways. I can say I probably make mushrooms 2-3 times a week in one form or another. I make these as a side dish but they are also one of my favorite appetizers. I love that you can prepare them ahead of time then just pope them in the oven when your ready for them.
To make these garlic stuffed mushrooms you don’t need any fancy ingredients. I have all these ingredients in the refrigerator and pantry all the time.
- 20 large mushrooms, as close to the same size as possible
- 5 Tbsp butter , softened
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley (dried or fresh)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a glass or ceramic oven proof dish dish with cooking spray. Arrange the mushrooms in dish keeping them close together.
- In a small bowl mix butter, minced garlic, parsley , lemon juice and pepper.
- Spoon garlic butter over mushrooms.
- Mix crushed pork rinds and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over mushrooms
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown