Salad with Artichoke and Feta – A simple and delicious salad that manages to make it to our dinner table a couple of times a week. Yes it is one of our favorites.
Salad with Artichoke and Feta – is made with simple ingredients. You can use any type lettuce you like. We use a mix of iceberg lettuce and red leaf and add snow peas, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts, sliced radishes, cucumbers, shredded carrot and feta cheese that is marinated in olive oil.
Salad with Artichoke and Feta makes a great lunch! Just add some tuna or chicken salad!
I make my own quick dressing for this Salad with Artichoke and Feta. It’s so simple to make. But of course you can use whatever dressing you like.
Make this Salad with Artichoke and Feta today!
Salad with Artichoke and Feta
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce or lettuce of your choice
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce or lettuce of your choice
- 2 radishes sliced
- 6 artichoke hearts, sliced in half
- a handful of grape tomatoes
- feta cheese, as much as you like
- cucumber, sliced
- a handful shredded carrots
- a handful pea pods
For Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil Good quality
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean your lettuce and lay it on the bottom of your platter or bowl. Add the artichoke hearts, radishes, cucumbers, pea pods, shredded carrots, feta cheese and grape tomatoes. Feel free to add anything else you might like. I sometimes add beets, avocados ect. For Salad Dressing:Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour desired amount over salad. Place remaining dressing in a jar in refrigerator. If olive oil solidifies after it's chilled bring it to room temp before using.