A tried and true, quick and easy recipe for roasted pork tenderloin. So juicy, tender & delicious!
This recipe makes an incredibly tender, moist and flavorful pork tenderloin. A simple marinade packs a lot of flavor!
This family favorite pork tenderloin is super delicious and full of flavor. Once I made this recipe I knew it was a keeper.
We always try to change things up for dinner so I make pork tenderloin once a week for dinner in one form or another. I love experimenting and trying different recipes. Sometimes it’s in the crockpot. Sometimes on the grill. I think it’s an easy dinner and we just happen to love pork. And if I can make anything easy and quick for dinner that tastes delicious and the family will eat I will.
This is one of my favorite ways to make pork tenderloin. It is super tasty and so easy to make. The flavors from the marinade are incredible. Easy enough for a week night meal and elegant enough for a company dinner. Serve along side some creamy mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus and you have a perfect company meal. All I did was place my pork tenderloin in a zip close bag, whisk up a quick marinade
- 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1¼ lb pork loin , clean and trimmed
- Combine all marinade ingredients and place the pork tenderloin in a plastic zip bag and marinate for at least 5-6 hours. I let it marinate all day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pour marinade from pan over pork and serve 🙂