Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin
A tried and true, quick and easy recipe for roasted pork tenderloin. Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin is so juicy, tender & delicious!
Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin makes an incredibly tender, moist and flavorful pork tenderloin. A simple marinade packs a lot of flavor!
This family favorite pork tenderloin is super delicious and full of flavor. Once I made this recipe I knew it was a keeper.
Do you find it hard to find different things to make for dinner?
That is probably one of our number one dinner problems. what to make?! This recipe has really come in handy and has gone into our dinner rotation.
We always try to change things up for dinner so I make pork tenderloin once a week for dinner in one form or another. I love experimenting and trying different recipes. Sometimes it’s in the crockpot. Sometimes on the grill. I think it’s an easy dinner and we just happen to love pork. And if I can make anything easy and quick for dinner that tastes delicious and the family will eat I will.
This is one of my favorite ways to make pork tenderloin. It is super tasty and so easy to make. The flavors from the marinade are incredible.
Easy enough for a week night meal and elegant enough for a company dinner. Serve along side some creamy mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus and you have a perfect company meal. All I did was place my pork tenderloin in a zip close bag, whisk up a quick marinade.
Make this Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin today!
OTHER PORK RECIPES YOU WILL LOVE:
- 1 ⁄4 cups olive oil
- 1 ⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 ⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin clean and trimmed
- Combine all marinade ingredients and place the pork tenderloin in a plastic zip bag and marinate for at least 5-6 hours. I let it marinate all day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Pour marinade from pan over pork and serve 🙂
Servings for 4 is about 3.75 net carbs