Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes- Classic Italian comfort food at it’s finest! such a simple dish with big flavor.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes really is a simple and delicious meal.
I love this easy meal. I always buy sausage when its on sale at my market or at the butcher. I think it’s one of those good to have on things for a quick meal.
I usually start by pan frying the sausage first just because it makes it gives it a nice sear and it makes it easier to cut.
I also like to use red peppers but you can use any peppers you like. I sometimes use a mix or whatever I have on hand. Red just happens to be my favorite pepper.
I make a variation of this sheet pan supper at least a couple times a month. I typically use whichever sausage I have in the refrigerator. Chicken sausage,kielbasa, ect. Use your imagination.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes can easily be double or triple and is perfect for a family gathering, a pot luck or any time you need a quick and easy meal!
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes is great with just a garden salad, rice or just fresh bread.
Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes is so delicious!
I love the roasted potatoes and mushroom mixture. I could eat roasted potatoes everyday.
Yum! Make this easy Sheet Pan Sausage, Peppers, Mushrooms and Potatoes today!
SHEET PAN SAUSAGE, PEPPERS, MUSHROOMS AND POTATOES
Classic Italian comfort food at it's finest! such a simple dish with big flavor.
- 1 lb Italian sausage I use half hot and half sweet
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup potato cut into 1/4 in. chunks
- 1 lb peppers cut into strips
- 1 medium onion cup into slices
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms quartered
- 6 garlic cloves coarsly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saute` pan over a medium-high heat add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Using a fork prick the sausage links all over. Place the links in the saute pan and cook until lightly browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool for a few minutes then slice the links in half. Set aside.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.In a large mixing bowl toss together the rest of the oil, sliced potatoes, peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to tasteSpread the mixture in a large roasting pan or large baking sheet. Top with the sausage and roast for 30-40 minutes turning halfway though.