Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta
Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta is super easy to make and super tasty. This rich, creamy pasta dish is full of parmesan and cream cheese, parmesan garlic sauce, tender chicken breast, and of course, pasta.
This slow cooker parmesan garlic chicken pasta is a Tik Tok favorite. Chicken, cream cheese and the star ingredient Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce come together to create a luscious creamy sauce that goes perfectly over rotini noodles for a family friendly dinner that comes together in no time!
We love cheesy pasta dishes, especially when they’re this easy to make! This recipe is a cook’s dream. Just throw it all into the crock pot, and you’re good to go!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of simple ingredients.
- It’s incredibly easy to make.
- It’s rich, creamy, and full of flavor.
You’ll only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe. You’ll find everything you need easily at your local grocery store. Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Parmesan garlic wing sauce
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Rotini noodles
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta
This ridiculously easy recipe only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps to make. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time. The slow cooker does all the heavy lifting!
Step 1: Add All Ingredients Except Noodles, Parsley, and Parmesan
Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker, then pour all the garlic wing sauce over the top. Pour the milk into the bottle and shake to get out all the sauce and pour it into the slow cooker. Then, cube the cream cheese and add it to the slow cooker.
Step 2: Cook
Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
Step 3: Shred the Chicken
Remove the chicken and shred it while it’s hot. Then, return it to the slow cooker and add the parmesan cheese. Stir to melt the cheese.
Step 4: Finish the Dish
Cook the noodles according to the box directions. Then, add them to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Garnish with more parmesan and parsley and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add red pepper flakes for a kick of heat.
- Noodles – Use any kind of short noodles you like for this recipe.
- Vegetables – Try adding broccoli or peas to this dish.
If you love creamy chicken recipes like this, then check out our slow cooker rigatoni chicken alfredo.
- Measuring cups
- Slow cooker
Store for up to 3 days in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. For longer storage, freeze it for up to 3 months in an air-tight, freezer-safe container.
- Cook your pasta to al dente so it doesn’t get smushy.
- Shred the chicken while it’s nice and warm. Hot meat shreads much more easily than cool meat.
- When mixing in your noodles, be gentle and use a folding motion to keep them intact.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Al dented is a term used for noodles that are cooked until firm, yet tender. They should be cooked through but still firm.
You can use pecorino, percorino romano, and parmiggiano reggiano in place of parmesan.
Hot or warm chicken simply shreds better. When the meat is cool, it tends to be very difficult to shred, however, when it’s hot or warm, it pulls apart easily.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy chicken? Then try these delicious recipes:
- Air Fryer Apricot Glazed Chicken
- Maple Bourbon Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Chicken Pasta
- slow cooker
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces Parmesan Garlic wing sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces rotini noodles
- Parsley for garnish optional
- Place your chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour the whole bottle of parmesan garlic sauce over the chicken.
- Pour the milk into the sauce bottle and shake to get out any remaining sauce. Pour the milk into the slow cooker.
- Cube the cream cheese and add the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred.
- Add the chicken and the parmesan cheese to the slow cooker and stir to melt the cheese.
- Cook and drain pasta according to box directions.
- Add the pasta to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Garnish with more parmesan cheese and parsley if desired.
You say to add milk to bottle. But you don’t have milk listed in the ingredients! So how much milk?
The milk is listed. It’s the third ingredient in the recipe card.
What can i substitute the garlic parmesan wing sauce with to cut way down on the fat contents ?
Any lower fat garlic parm sauce you like. we don’t use low fat sauces that are filled with sugar we just eat smaller portions