White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you’re looking for a true fall drink, you’re going to love this White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte. Such a comforting drink that is loved by all! While it might be a slow sipping kind of beverage, there’s a chance that you’re going to want to gulp it all up! Be careful, though! It’s hot but totally worth all the effort!
This is a great White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte drink to make to start off the Fall season! It will give you that cozy feeling of all the holiday goodies, and cool evening walks, and pumpkin pie all poured into your favorite cup just waiting for you to sip. It’s really simple to make, and everyone will be glad you did.
Once that cool weather hits, I can’t stop thinking about warm beverages and snuggling up next to the fireplace. The great part about this delicious pumpkin spice latte recipe is that it’s so simple and easy to make. What really sets it apart is that it combines two unique tastes of white chocolate and pumpkin spice and combines them into one delicious drink.
And I think that after you try just one sip, you’re going to agree with me 100%.
What toppings can you add to this white chocolate pumpkin spice latte?
This is the great part. You can really add whatever toppings you would like. I prefer to have a dollop of whipped cream and a little sprinkle of cinnamon on top, but you could even do some fun chocolate chips or a bit of powdered sugar as well. Since this drink already has a bit of a sweet taste, it really goes great with a wide variety of toppings.
Here is how it’s put together….
Can you use real pumpkin for this white chocolate pumpkin spice latte recipe?
You can, but who really has the time for that? I love using the canned pumpkin because it saves effort and is already good to go. Most times that I’m making this recipe, I’m looking for something quick and simple so taking the time to cook up some real pumpkin instead of using the canned option just isn’t even on my mind.
I can’t wait to hear what you think about this homemade white chocolate drink! It’s the perfect weekend drink to share with family and friends or it’s a great way to welcome in the cold weather, too. Pour yourself a glass or two and sit back, sip and relax.
OTHER PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 6 cups fresh brewed coffee
- 6 tbsp. canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 tsp. sugar - or substitute of your choice or to taste
- 2 White chocolate bars - for melting
- whipping cream , as much as you like. We like a lot!
- In a microwave safe bowl, place 1 1/2 of the chocolate bars in the bowl, and melt in the microwave on 10 second intervals just until the chocolate melts, then remove from the microwave and stir the white chocolate.
- Dip the tops or rims of the coffee mugs into the white chocolate about an inch onto the mugs to coat the tops. Set the mugs aside to let the chocolate harden.
- Next, brew the coffee, and pour the fresh brewed coffee into a heavy saucepan. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and the remaining half of the white chocolate bar.
- Heat on Medium until the coffee bubbles, and the chocolate melts. Turn the heat to low, and just keep the coffee warm.
- When the chocolate is cool and has set on the coffee mugs, pour the coffee into the mugs about 3/4 full.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkled with cinnamon. Serve, and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply