Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
We all know that pumpkin and cheesecake separately are great, but once combined? Out of this world! This Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake with a No-Bake Cheesecake Layer will have you wishing that it was fall all year round.
We are a little bit different in the fact that we make pumpkin-flavored treats and goodies all the time. While the majority of the population wait until a certain time of the year to do so, we just jump right in and get started whenever we want. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake is is worth making all year long!
Maybe this is why we are never jumping on the pumpkin bandwagon once fall rolls around…it’s because we never officially got off of it in the first place! So it is no surprise that we were going to be whipping up this Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake!!
Are you a pumpkinaholic too? We always have cans of pumpkin stockpiled ready to go into a dessert of a soup. One of our favorite pumpkin recipes is a soup that we make. We make this soup all year long. It is so warm and hearty! give it a try! Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Some people don’t really think about using pumpkin in a savory way. But using it in recipes like soups, stews, macaroni and cheese and pastas are a great way to add in some healthier flavor.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
This cake, I must admit, is one of my favorites. It’s perfectly sweetened and has such a fun surprise with the no-bake cheesecake layer.
This pumpkin cake has a cheesecake layer that takes it over the top! This pumpkin cheesecake cake is over the top delicious is what it is!
You can cheat and use a cake mix for this if your in a rush but I suggest making this homemade pumpkin cake if you have the time. You can whip this up in no time and it will be well worth it.
I love making this for carry-in dinners or for a long weekend at home where I know my sweet tooth is going to need something to snack on.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake is a cake you will be making over and over again!
What other types of frosting would go well with this pumpkin cake?
While maple frosting is awesome, you can also do a cream cheese frosting as well. And if you don’t like frosting because you think it’s overly sweet or just don’t care for the texture, you can even top this homemade cake with a light sprinkling of powder sugar as well.
Can you turn this cake mix into cupcakes instead?
You can, it will just be a little bit more of a tedious process. However, where there is a will, there’s a way. And if you’re asking me, I think that this recipe would taste divine in cupcake form. Just follow the directions as written and add to your cupcake liners instead of to a cake pan.
Let us know what you think about this delicious pumpkin cake recipe! We hope that you’re going to love it as much as we do!
OTHER DESSERTS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
German Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Lasagna Dessert
No Bake Pina Colada Pie
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Pie
Cherry Almond Thumbprint Cookies
Homemade Carrot Cake Truffles
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
No-Bake Cheese Cake Layer
- 3 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Maple Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined
- Add remaining cake ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just incorporated, being careful not to overmix.
- Spray 2 (9-inch) pans with non-stick cooking spray, and line the bottoms with a parchment paper circle. Pour batter evenly between the two cake pans. Bake cake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool on a cooling rack.
- To make the cheesecake layer, cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, with a hand-held mixer. Next, in a standing mixer, whip heavy cream until thick.
- Stir whipped cream and vanilla into the cream cheese and sugar mixture until smooth. Spray a 9-inch cake pan with non-stick spray, and insert a parchment circle on the bottom of the pan. Scoop cheesecake filling into the pan and press down to flatten it. Refrigerate for a couple of hours to overnight to firm up before assembling the cake.
- To make the frosting, beat the butter and cream cheese in a medium-sized mixing bowl until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar and mix to combine, and then mix in the maple syrup.
- Remove the rounded tops of the cake layers with a cake leveler.
- To assemble the cake, put the first cake layer top side down on a cake plate. Add a small amount of icing and spread that around the cake layer.
- Top the cake layer with the cheesecake layer, another thin layer of icing, and then the second cake layer top side down. Decorate the top as desired with the remaining icing.
I do not see any pumpkin in this recipe??
Hi Lynne it’s the 5th ingredient listed in the recipe. And part of the mix of the first 5 ingredients that you mix when you start the cake. 🙂