These Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops are juicy and tender on the inside, with a delicious golden-crisp crust on the outside! They’re so easy to make in your air fryer that you’ll want to make them over and over again. Plus, they cook up fast, making them perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
Are you looking for a few way to make pork, and breathe some new life into your meal plans? If so, this is the recipe for you. It’s easy enough for any day of the week, and special enough for guests.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- You only need basic ingredients which means that this recipe is budget-friendly, so you make it time and time again.
- It’s easy to customize the ingredients to suit your family’s tastebuds.
- It comes together in under 30 minutes, making it perfect for busy days.
To make this air fried pork recipe, you only need a few simple ingredients. You most likely already have these ingredients on hand in your kitchen, which means that you don’t even need to make a trip to the grocery store.
- Boneless pork chops
- Olive oil
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
To make this simple air fryer chicken recipe, follow the instructions below or in the recipe card below. You won’t regret taking the time to make this hearty meal! Plus, it’s so fast that you enjoy spending less time in the kitchen.
Step 1: Coat the pork chops in oil
Add the pork chops to a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.
Step 2: Season the pork chops
Sprinkle on the paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, brown sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat well.
Step 3: Air fry the pork chops
Place the pork chops onto a pan or rack for the air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Flip the pork chops halfway through the cook time.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – If you want to make this recipe a little more spicy you can season the chicken with additional chili powder or cayenne pepper.
- Breading – If you want some breading on these pork chops, you can bread them with panko bread crumbs mixed with the seasonings.
If you love easy pork chop recipes you may also enjoy this French Onion Pork Chop recipe.
You only need a couple kitchen tools to help you make this tasty recipe. Gather these tools and get ready to enjoy this flavorful meal. Plus, with only a couple kitchen tools clean up is a breeze!
- air fryer
- large bowl
- fork or tongs
Leftovers – Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days. Make sure that you keep it tightly sealed.
Freezing – You can also freeze leftover pork chops in a freezer safe container for up to three months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating.
Here are a few tips to ensure that your recipe turns out perfectly for you every time that you make them.
- Coat the pork chops well with oil so that your seasonings will stick to the pork.
- Make sure that you season both sides of the pork chops for even tasting.
- Make sure that you flip the pork chops while you are air frying them.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Reheat in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
Pork should be cooked until it is 145 degrees in the thickest part of the chop.
To get tender pork chops, it’s important to not overcook them. Check the internal temperature and remove the from the air fryer as soon as they reach it.
🍽 More Pork Chop Recipes
Do you enjoy pork chops, try these delicious recipes:
- Pan Seared Herb Crusted Pork Chops
- Skillet Pork Chops with Gravy
- Smothered Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Onions
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- Baking dish
- Mixing Bowl
- 5 Boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Chili powder
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add the pork chops to a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the paprika, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, Swerve and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat well.
- Place the pork chops onto a pan or rack for the air fryer, and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Flip the pork chops halfway through the cook time.