Have you tried Baked Cabbage Steaks? We love them! They have so much flavor and you can do so much with them. So delicious!
This is a family favorite. We love cabbage and this is such a simple and flavorful way to make it. You can add any spices you like on top.
I always switch it up and add different things. Sometimes I make these little beauties and add seasoned taco meat on top add some cheese, put it back in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese and call it dinner.
Can you tell I love these cabbage steaks?! They are great alongside anything. Use your imagination!!
Make these Baked Cabbage Steaks Today!
Baked Cabbage Steaks
Have you tried Baked Cabbage Steaks? We love them! They have so much flavor and you can do so much with them.
Servings: 4 -6 servings
- 1 head cabbage slice into 1/2 in slices green dark leaves removed
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and crushed black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add garlic and parmesan cheese to olive oil
- Place cabbage on cookie sheet and brush with olive oil, garlic and parmesan on both sides
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Roast for about 15-20 minutes or until they are done to your liking