Banana Pudding Walking Tacos may be small, but they’re big in flavor. Individual Mini Nilla Wafer packages are filled with vanilla pudding, Cool Whip, sliced bananas, and of course Mini Nilla Wafers. It’s all the flavors of classic banana pudding in a fun new way.
When we first discovered walking tacos, we thought it was absolute genius. Seriously, what a great way to enjoy a dish that’s usually quite a messy affair. We decided to take that same idea and apply it to banana pudding, another great recipe that can get messy at times.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of ingredients.
- It’s ridiculously easy to make.
- It’s fully loaded with all the classic banana pudding flavors you love.
- It’s so much fun to walk around with a bagful of banana pudding!
It only takes 4 ingredients to make this recipe. That’s it! You’ll find them all in one quick trip to the grocery store. Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Individual Mini Nilla Wafer packets
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip
- Peeled and sliced bananas
🔪 How to Make Banana Pudding Walking Tacos
Making this recipe couldn’t be simpler. The most labor-intensive part of it is mixing the instant pudding. It’s ridiculously simple.
Step 1: Make the Pudding
Make the vanilla pudding according to the package directions.
Step 2: Layer the Banana Pudding Tacos
Cut open the end of each package of mini Nilla Wafers. Then, add a scoop of vanilla pudding to each bag on top of the wafers. Then, add Coll Whip and top with banana slices. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Try dicing some banana and mixing it into the vanilla pudding.
- If you prefer cook-and-serve pudding, you can use that for the banana pudding tacos.
For another fun, single-serve banana pudding recipe, try these banana pudding cups.
These are individual desserts, and they’re small enough that you’ll eat the entire thing. If for some reason you really need to store leftovers, just crimp the bag closed and refrigerate for a couple of days.
- Whisk your pudding vigorously to ensure it’s smooth and creamy.
- Make these banana pudding walking tacos just before serving so the bananas aren’t brown and the wafers aren’t soggy.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Banana pudding is one of the most popular desserts in the south, however, it was actually invented in Massachusetts.
Absolutely! These walking banana pudding tacos have all the ingredients and flavors of regular banana pudding.
It’s the easiest recipe you will ever make. If you can make instant pudding, you can make this recipe.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy bananas? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Banana Pudding Walking Taco
- Mixing Bowl
- 8 Individual packets of mini Nilla Wafers
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding prepared with milk according to package directions
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2-3 bananas peeled and sliced
- Cut open one end of each package of the mini Nilla Wafers.
- Add a scoop of vanilla pudding to each bag on top of the mini Nilla Wafers.
- Add some Cool Whip on top of the vanilla pudding.
- Place a few slices of bananas in the bag.
- Enjoy with a spoon.