Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls – Tender slices of beef, crunchy vegetables and a savory sauce come together to make these noodle bowls full of flavor!
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls taste just like the popular take out dish but you can make it yourself at home! You can also use whatever kind of noodle you like. We used soba noodles this time bt you can use ramen, thin spaghetti, vermicelli ect. They all go well with this dish.
We always have these ingredients in the pantry and fridge so it makes it an easy meal to make any night of the week. You may have noticed we always try to make meals that are easy to make.
We keep our pantry and freezer stocked with everyday things we buy when they are on sale so when we want to cook a meal, we are always set to go. there is nothing worse than having to run out to the market for one thing during the day. I always suggest buying meats, pantry staples when on sale.
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls gets most of the flavor from the savory sauce. We have made noodle bowls many ways but find this one to be a favorite. The sauce is simple yet complex in flavor. We use this Sauce as a marinade for meats in the summer when we barbeque. It really is flavorful and quite tasty.
The steak for this should be thinly sliced so I suggest freezing it for a bit so it is easier to slice thin or if you are defrosting your meat slice it while it is still slightly frozen. Slicing it thin will make a big difference in the tenderness of the beef.
When making these noodles bowls we usually keep it to just a choice of a few vegetables. For this one we chose broccoli and yellow pepper. You can of course mix in as many as you like. Sometimes we do clean out the fridge and that usually turns out to be a veggie full fun meal!
How To Make Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls: .
Cook noodles per package directions. Add broccoli to water for the last 5 minutes of boil time. Drain noodles and broccoli.
Whisk together sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
Warm tablespoon olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Add steak and cook until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook one minute more. Add broccoli and peppers. Continue to cook, about 5 minutes more.
Add noodles to skillet and pour sauce over top. Toss in skillet to combine and saute about 3 minutes.
Serve in bowls and top with diced green onion.
Make these delicious Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls for your family today!
Beef and Broccoli Noodle Bowls
- 8 oz. soba noodles (or noodle of choice)
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz. good quality steak, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chopped bell peppers , 1 used yellow
- Green onion for garnishing
For The Sauce
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger (or ½ tea ginger powder)
- 1 tsp sriracha (or more if desired)
- 1.Cook noodles per package directions. Add broccoli to water for the last 5 minutes of boil time. Drain noodles and broccoli.2. Whisk together sauce ingredients in small bowl and set aside.3. Warm tablespoon olive oil in skillet on medium heat. Add steak and cook until no longer pink. Add garlic and cook one minute more. Add broccoli and peppers. Continue to cook, about 5 minutes more. 4. Add noodles to skillet and pour sauce over top. Toss in skillet to combine and saute about 3 minutes.5.Serve in bowls and top with diced green onion.
Copyright © Maria’s Mixing Bowl. All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, make sure to re-write the recipe in your own words and only list ingredients making sure to link back to this post for the original recipe and directions.