Boozy Grinch Punch is so good, it just might steal Christmas. It combines a classic sherbet punch with a big kick of vodka to create an adult version of everyone’s favorite party drink.
When we have holiday parties, we love to serve up some social lubrication to our guests. Of course, we make all the classics like martinis and Moscow mules, but sometimes, we like to do something a little different. That’s why we love making this boozy Grinch punch. It’s festive, delicious, and full of both flavor and nostalgia.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s loaded with the flavors of lime sherbet, Sprite, fruit punch, and vodka.
- It’s a fun adult take on a classic punch recipe we’ve all loved since childhood.
- The fun, Grinchy colors are so festive!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This is normally where we’d list the highlights of the recipe, but every single ingredient is really a key component, so we’re listing them all here. You’ll find their amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Lime sherbet
- Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
- Red sanding sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- Corn syrup
🔪 How to Make Boozy Grinch Punch
Making this delicious punch is super easy. It only takes 2 steps!
Step 1: Combine the Ingredients
Add the lime sherbet, Sprite, Hawaiian Punch, and vodka to a large bowl.
Step 2: Serve
Dip the tops of decorative glasses into Sprite or corn syrup, then dip them again into red sanding sugar. Ladle in the punch, top with a maraschino cherry, and serve.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Punch and Sherbet – It won’t be Grinch punch anymore, but you can use any of your favorite punch and sherbet flavors for this.
- Family-Friendly – Leave out the vodka for a family-friendly punch everyone will enjoy.
If you’re a fan of the lime flavor in this punch, then check out these mini lime pies.
It takes next to nothing to make this punch.
- Measuring cups
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
You can’t really store this punch. It’s made with Sprite, so once the fizz is gone, it’s gone. This is a drink to make for a crowd.
- Chill your Sprite, Hawaiian Punch, and vodka so your punch is nicely chilled when you make it.
- Don’t stir the punch. It will mix on its own.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Punch is an Indian drink. The first record of punch dates back to 1638, when a German factory manager in Surat, India described a local drink made of aqua vitae, rose-water, juice of citrons, and sugar.
It’s made with Sprite, and a hallmark of the punch is its dizziness. Once that’s gone, it’s not very good.
Chill everything before making the punch. Put the vodka in the freezer to keep the punch extra chilly when you mix it.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cocktails? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Boozy Grinch Punch
- punch bowl or large bowl
- small plate
- 1 quart Lime sherbert
- 6 cups Sprite
- 4 cups Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush
- 2 cups vodka
- Red sanding sugar for garnish
- Maraschino cherries for topping
- corn syrup for the rims of your glasses optional
- Scoop lime sherbet into a large punch bowl.
- Pour Sprite over top, then Hawaiian punch and vodka. For serving, pour a bit of Sprite or, you can use corn syrup into a small saucer.
- In another saucer, add a layer of the red sanding sugar.
- Dip your glass into the Sprite or corn syrup, then into the sugar crystals. Ladle in your punch, and top with a maraschino cherry.