Orange Sherbet Punch
Orange Sherbet Punch is the classic party punch we all love, and it’s so easy. In just 5 minutes, you’ll have a sweet, citrusy drink that’s perfect for any occasion from birthday parties to holiday gatherings.
We’ve done all kinds of party drinks on our site, and while most of them have been cocktails, we’re all about alcohol-free drinks, as well, especially for parties with mixed company. That’s why we love to make this super-easy, super-delicious sherbet punch when we’re having family get-togethers.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only takes 3 simple ingredients.
- It’s ready in just 5 minutes!
- It’s the classic punch that everyone knows and loves.
You’ll only need 3 ingredients to make this punch. That’s it! Be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for the exact amounts.
- Pineapple juice
- Orange sherbet
🔪 How to Make Orange Sherbet Punch
Making this recipe couldn’t be simpler. It just takes 1 step. That’s all there is to it!
Step 1: Combine the Ingredients
Add the Sprite and pineapple juice to a punch bowl. Then, scoop out all the sherbet and add it to the mixture. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Sherbet – You can use your favorite flavor of sherbet with this recipe.
- Pineapple Juice – You can use orange juice, pineapple banana, or your other favorite citrus juice.
For a spiked, tropical punch variation, try our pineapple rum punch with mango.
- Punch bowl
- Ice cream scoop
- Large spoon
We recommend reserving this recipe for serving a crowd. It doesn’t taste the same after the fizz is gone, so we don’t recommend storing it.
- Make the punch just before your company arrives or you’re ready to serve it.
- Only make this punch if you can serve a crowd. It doesn’t taste very good when the fizz is gone.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s a classic punch recipe made with sherbet, lemon-lime soda, and pineapple juice.
No one actually knows. If you ask anyone, they’ll just say it’s always been around. Even food historians aren’t exactly sure where it came from.
You CAN, but you SHOULDN’T! While this punch certainly won’t go bad for several days in the refrigerator, it also won’t be very good once the fizz is gone.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy punch? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Orange Sherbet Punch
- punch bowl
- 2 liters Sprite
- 12 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 quarts orange sherbet
- To your punch bowl add Sprite and pineapple juice, then scoop the orange sherbet into the bowl. For best results, make sure Sprite and pineapple juice are chilled. Enjoy!