“Breaded” Pork Chops ~ Low Carb
Staying away from bread and flour isn’t always easy. Unless of course you make delicious comfort foods that taste delicious!!
I don’t eat gluten and follow a low carb lifestyle. I also refuse to cook 2 different ways for myself and my husband. So I have to make meals that taste just as good if not better than the way we used to eat! This is delicious and so easy to make!!
“Breaded” Pork Chops ~ Low Carb!
- 4 Pork Chops (I used bone-in)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour ( I make my own in the food processor for this and grind it course)
- 2 Large Eggs
- To Taste Salt, Pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese
- Combine parmesan cheese , pork rinds , spices and almond flour
- Whisk the eggs and place in a shallow container
- Dip the pork chops in the eggs and then coat with the Parmesan mix on both sides until coated well
- Place pork chops in well oiled baking pan or cookie sheet with sides
- Cook in oven at 400 until done about 35-40 minutes turning once
Leave a Reply