Cauliflower Parmesan Bake is one of my favorite ways to make cauliflower. I love the flavor of garlic and parmesan mixed with the cauliflower
Cauliflower Parmesan Bake-Cauliflower seems to be on my menu a couple of times a week at least. It is a staple in my house. I really love cauliflower. I think there are so many things you can do with it. I’m also happy with it serving it just plain with a drizzle of olive oil and some chopped garlic. But the family isn’t crazy about cauliflower unless it’s jazzed up. So I am always trying to come up with something different.
I am always looking for something a little different to do with it. I love it left over for breakfast and lunch too. As usual I like to keep it simple but delicious!!
Cauliflower Parmesan Bake
Cauliflower Parmesan Bake-This is one of my favorite ways to make cauliflower. I love the flavor of garlic and parmesan mixed with the cauliflower
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower separated into florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Parboil the cauliflower for 5-6 minutes
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Place the olive oil , heavy cream and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower, and shake to mix. Pour into the prepared casserole dish, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- You can add more cheese if you like.