Cranberry Orange Cheesecake – No Bake
This Cranberry Orange Cheesecake is a delicious no-bake dessert filled with the sweet and tangy flavors of orange cheesecake, cranberry sauce, and cream cheese frosting.
If you’re looking for a decadent dessert that’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion, then look no further. You’ve found it. The flavors in this cheesecake are perfect for the holiday season, but they can also be enjoyed year-round. We certainly enjoy it whenever we can!
This Cheesecake is so good, you could eat three pieces in one sitting. It’s really easy to make, and because it’s no bake, it’s easy! You make this ahead so it has time to completely chill, and set. The flavors complement each other, and the cheesecake is so smooth and flavorful, it just melts in your mouth.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It’s a great holiday recipe filled with the classic citrus and cranberry flavors we love during the Christmas season.
- It’s easy to make and so rich and delicious.
- Everyone loves cheesecake!
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This easy recipe uses simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. You’ll find the complete list of ingredients and amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post, but here are the stars of the show for this tasty recipe.
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Orange flavoring
- Jellied cranberry sauce
- Orange Jello
- Cherry Jello
- Orange, pink, and red food coloring
- Cream cheese frosting
🔪 How to Make Cranberry Orange Cheesecake
Like all the no-bake cheesecake recipes we share, this one is super easy to make. It only takes a few simple steps. Then, there’s nothing left to do but wait for it to chill!
Step 1: Prep
Line the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Step 2: Make the Crust
Add the graham crackers and sugar to a food processor and pulse until it forms fine crumbs. Then, add the crumbs and melted butter to a medium bowl and stir until combined. Press the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of the pan and place it in the freezer.
Step 3: Make the Cheesecake Mix
Beat softened cream cheese and heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until smooth and creamy. Then, add the sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla and blend again until creamy. Divide the batter in half, leaving one half in the stand mixer bowl and adding the other half to a large bowl.
Step 4: Make the Jello
Place the orange Jello and the cherry Jello in two separate small dishes. Then add 1/4 cup of boiling water to each dish, stirring to dissolve the Jello powders. Let both sit for 2 to 3 minutes to dissolve and cool.
Step 5: Make the Cranberry Cheesecake
Add half a can of jellied cranberry sauce to the cheesecake mixture in the stand mixer and mix on medium until well blended. Then, add the cherry Jello mix and mix until blended again. Add 6 o 7 drops of pink food coloring gel and mix. Then, add 4 or 5 drops of red food coloring gel and mix again. Add more food coloring gel if desired for a brighter color. Chill in the refrigerator.
Step 6: Make the Orange Cheesecake
Add the orange Jello to the other bowl and mix well. Then, add 1 teaspoon of orange flavoring and stir again. Finally, add 6 or 7 drops of orange food coloring gel and mix well. Add more food coloring if the color isn’t bright enough.
Step 7: Assemble the Cheesecake
Remove the springform pan from the freezer and pour the orange cheesecake batter over the crust. Then, chill in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours until completely set. Next, add the cranberry cheesecake batter over top of the orange cheesecake and chill for 24 hours.
Step 8: Decorate and Serve
Slice the orange into 1/8-inch slices and place on paper towels to drain. Then, slice the circles in half to create half circles. Place the cream cheese frosting in a pastry bag with a large fluted tip and pip large dollops of frosting around the outer edge of the cheesecake. Finally, place the orange slices between each dollop and a fresh cranberry on top of each dollop. Slice and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Your Favorite Jello: You can use any combination of Jello flavors you like. For example, you could make an orange and pineapple version of this recipe. The sky’s the limit.
- Buttercream Frosting: Buttercream works very well with this recipe.
- Homemade Frosting: If you’re feeling fancy, make your own homemade buttercream frosting.
Check out this other delicious cranberry cheesecake if you think this one looks good. We think you’ll love it.
You’ll only need basic kitchen items to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Stand or hand mixer
- Springform pan
- Parchment paper
- Piping bag with fluted tip
- Cutting board
Store this cheesecake for up to a month in the freezer in a covered container.
This is a fairly simple recipe, but there are a couple of things to remember about this one to be sure it comes out as tasty and beautiful as possible.
- Be sure your Jello has cooled before adding it to the cheesecake. If it’s too hot you could curdle the batter.
- You can chill the cheesecake overnight if you want, but 24 hours is better for the best results.
- If adding more food coloring to the batter, only add a couple of drops at a time to ensure you don’t make the color too vibrant for your tastes.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
It’s a cheesecake that doesn’t have to be baked. Instead of eggs and baking, no-bake cheesecake uses cold to set.
You can, but it won’t be very good. After about a month, ice crystals begin to form in the cheesecake, changing the texture and flavor.
Frozen no-bake cheesecakes like this one can be easily sliced by holding a knife under hot water for a few seconds. The heat of the knife will make it easy for you to cut through the frozen cheesecake.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cheesecake? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
CRANBERRY ORANGE CHEESECAKE
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- mixing bowls
- Stand or hand mixer
- Springform pan
- parchment paper
- Piping bag with fluted tip
- Cutting board
FOR THE CRUST:
- 5 ounces graham crackers – crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Butter – melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- Goodman’s Orange flavoring
- 7 ounes cranberry sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Jello
- 3 Tablespoons Cherry Jello
- 1/2 cup Boiling Water divided
- Orange Food Coloring Gel
- Pink Food Coloring Gel
- Red Food Coloring Gel
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 fresh Orange – sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh Cranberries – washed and dried – for garnish
- Line the bottom of a 7 inch Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set aside.
- In the food processor, place the Graham cracker, and sugar, and pulse until it forms fine crumbs.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the butter in the Microwave, and spoon the Graham cracker crumbs into the bowl.
- Stir the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs together until well coated.
- Press the Graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and place the pan in the freezer.
- In the Mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and heavy cream, and mix with the Whisk attachment until smooth and creamy. stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl, and blending smooth.
- Add the Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Vanilla, and blend until creamy.
- Divide the cheesecake batter in half, leaving half the batter in the mixing bowl.
- Boil 1/2 a cup of water, and place the 3 Tablespoons of Orange Jello in a small dish.
- Place the 3 Tablespoons of Cherry Jello in another small dish.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the boiling water into the Orange Jello, and stir to dissolve.
- Pour the rest of the boiling water (1/4 cup) into the Cherry Jello, and stir to dissolve.
- Let the Jello sit for 2 to 3 minutes, to completely dissolve, and cool.
- In the Mixing bowl, add the half can of Jellied Cranberries, and mix on medium until well blended.
- Add the dissolved Cherry Jello, and mix until well blended.
- Add about 6 or 7 drops of the Pink Food Coloring Gel, and mix.
- Add about 4 or 5 drops of the Red Food Coloring Gel, and mix to blend.
- Check color, and if a little brighter color is desired, add 2 or 3 more drops of the Pink, and Red Food Coloring Gel and blend.
- Place mixing bowl in the refrigerator.
- In the other bowl, add the Dissolved Orange Jello, and stir well to completely blend.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Orange Flavoring, and stir.
- Add 6 or 7 drops of the Orange Food Coloring Gel, and stir well to blend. If color isn’t bright enough, add a few more drops at a time until cheesecake is color desired.
- Remove the Spring-form pan from the freezer, and pour the Orange Cheesecake on the crust.
- Place the pan back in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours, until the Orange layer is completely set.
- When the Orange layer is set, firm, remove the Cranberry Cheesecake from the refrigerator, and pour the Cranberry layer on top of the Orange layer.
- Place the Spring-form pan back in the freezer, and leave overnight, or 24 hours for best results.
- Wash and slice an Orange into 1/8 inch slices, and drain on paper towels.
- Slice the slices in half.
- Wash about 1/2 cup of fresh Cranberries, and dry on paper towels.
- Before serving, place the cream cheese frosting in a pastry bag with a large fluted tip.
- Pipe large dollops of frosting around the edge of the Cheesecake, and place an Orange slice in between the dollops. Place Cranberries on the frosting.
- Serve, and Enjoy!