Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
Are you looking for a recipe that will allow you to meal plan ahead of time? This Freezer Creamy Chicken Spaghetti is just what you need!
We live in a world of fast-paced everything. From running out the door to meetings or scheduling activities and events, there is always something going on. Always. Freezer Chicken Spaghetti is our go to meal!
And when life happens, it doesn’t leave that much time to figure out what to make for dinner. Hunger doesn’t’ wait so there’s a good chance that someone in your family is probably starving or ready to eat all the time. The good news? This Freezer Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe can help plan ahead and get food in everyone’s bellies as fast as possible.
How far ahead can you make this and keep in the freezer?
If you secure it and store it properly, you can have these prepped and frozen for months before you’re ready to cook it. You can even make a few to freeze and have as a backup instead. We mix the we ingredients first then add the chicken and spaghetti in and toss with the cheese..
Who would benefit from this frozen meal?
Making a meal and freezing it to give as a gift to others is always a great idea.
Expectant mothers, families who are welcoming a new child or even those recovering from a surgery or illness would love to have a meal delivered to them that all they’d have to do is cook.
Just make certain that you write down the directions on the top of the foil and deliver it to them while it’s still frozen. That way, they can decide to cook it then or save it for later.
Oh and by the way..YOU would benefit from this freezer meal too! How many times have you had a late day at work or you know your going to be running late because of work, the kids or you just don’t feel like cooking? Well this Creamy Chicken Spaghetti would sure come in handy for you too.
One you thaw and cook, can you refreeze the leftovers?
Absolutely. If you have cooked leftovers that you want to enjoy later, just add them to a freezer-safe container and put it back in the freezer for storage. My tip to you? Keep them all in individual containers so that way you can just thaw a piece or two when you’re hungry rather than the entire thing.
This Freezer Creamy Chicken Spaghetti is one meal that is great to freeze and plan ahead with. On those crazy busy days, you’ll find comfort knowing that you can have a hearty meal in just a few moments without any sort of effort on your part!
MORE PASTA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded or cubed chicken breast, cooked
- 3 cups uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2" pieces (does not have to be perfect)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 roma tomato, finely diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup additional grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees if baking casserole and not freezing.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients with the exception of the additional 1 cup cheddar.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 baking dish (disposable foil pan if freezing) and top with remaining cheddar. Cover tightly with 2 layers of foil and freeze with baking instructions, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly.