Our Dole Whip Shot recipe brings the delicious flavors of a Dole Whip to your next party! Loaded with pineapple juice, whipped vodka, and pineapple tequila, this Dole Whip shot is going to be a hit.
If you’re looking for a delicious and fun tropical adult treat to serve to your guests this summer, then these shots are for you. They’re so refreshing, and their flavor is perfect for any backyard get-together, pool party, or game day.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It’s easy to make and mixes in minutes.
- It’s full of the classic, creamy pineapple flavor you’ve always loved in a Dole Whip.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
It only takes a quick trip to your local grocery store to get everything you need for this recipe. If your store doesn’t have an alcohol section, your local liquor store will have the vodka and tequila. Check the recipe card at the end of the post for exact quantities.
- Water – boiling hot
- Condensed milk
- Pineapple juice
- Whipped vodka
- Pineapple tequila
🔪 How to Make Dole Whip Shot
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. It only takes a few minutes of prep, and then you simply let the shots set in the refrigerator.
Step 1: Dissolve the Gelatin
Combine the boiling hot water and gelatin in a medium bowl and stir until dissolved. Let cool for 3 to 4 minutes.
Step 2: Add the Remaining Ingredients
Add the liquors, juice, and condensed milk and stir to combine.
Step 3: Chill
Pour the mixture into condiment or Jello shot cups and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until chilled and solid. Top with whipped cream and a pineapple wedge and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Whipped Vodka – Add coconut rum or vodka instead for a pineapple coconut shot.
- Pineapple Tequila – Use banana liqueur instead for a pineapple banana whip shot.
If you think this tropical Jello shot sounds good, then check out our pineapple rum punch with mango.
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Saucepan or microwaveable bowl (for boiling water)
- Condiment or Jello shot glasses
Store these Dole Whip shots in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Let the gelatin fully dissolve in the hot water before adding any other ingredients.
- Let your gelatin water mixture cool for a few minutes before adding the remaining ingredients.
- Don’t rush the chilling process. For best results, make these the night before you plan to serve them.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
A Dole Whip is a soft-serve pineapple-flavored frozen treat.
Not really. It just takes time in a cold refrigerator.
No. Freezing Jello shots won’t make them set faster. Instead, they’ll just develop a layer of ice on the top.
There’s not as much alcohol as you might think in Jello shots. In general, about 4 Jello shots equals the amount of alcohol in one regular shot.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy creative shot recipes? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Dole Whip Shots
- .75 ounces unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Water boiling hot
- 14 ounces Condensed Milk
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- ½ cup Whipped Vodka
- ¾ cup Pineapple Tequila
- In a medium sized bowl add the boiling hot water and gelatin.
- Stir to combine.
- Set to the side for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the liquors, juice and condensed milk.
- Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the condiment / jello shot cups and place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours until chilled and solid.
- Top with whip cream and a pineapple wedge.