Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole ~ Low Carb
- 2 large skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Poach chicken in boiling water until no longer pink. Remove from water and let cool. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix parmesan cheese , mayonnaise and sour cream together.
- Lay chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Lay spinich on top of chicken.
- Spread cheese mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered in 350F oven for 35 minutes or until edges are browned.
Makes 4 servings