Where can you buy gingerbread syrup?
Great question. If you have a coffee store in your town, that’s a great place to check. However, if you’re not that lucky, you can easily order it online from various outlets such as Amazon. You can buy it in different sizes as well but we’d recommend getting the big version because you’re going to be using it all the time once you try it once. (Trust us, this is from experience!)
Gingerbread just happens to be a favorite flavor in our house. We love all things gingerbread and this coffee goes perfectly with gingerbread loaf, gingerbread cupcakes and gingerbread cookies.
What other toppings could you add to this coffee?
If you’re looking to take it up another notch, you can easily add on some more delicious toppings! Think cinnamon, mini chocolate chips, a tablespoon of marshmallow cream, some chocolate shavings or even some fun sprinkles…or go big and do them all at once. When you’re making yourself the perfect cup of coffee, you get to be the judge of what you’re wanting to have on it!
The great part about this homemade coffee recipe is that it’s really quite simple to make. Everyone is used to having a coffee flavored like pumpkin spice, peppermint or even hazelnut, but how many people do you know that can claim they’ve had gingerbread coffee? And even better than that, it can easily be made in the comfort of your own home, too!
Get ready to sit down and enjoy sip after sip of this delicious gingerbread coffee recipe. It’s seriously one of the best coffee flavors, ever.
OTHER DRINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Vanilla Spice Eggnog
White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
Bourbon Cherry Cola Smash
Banana Rum Punch
- 8 tbsp. Italian sweet cream coffee creamer or milk
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar ( or as much or as little sugar as you like. You can use sugar substitute also)
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. Torani gingerbread syrup
- 1 1/2 cups black coffee
- whipped cream
- gingerbread cookies
- Brew coffee in either a drip coffee maker or a french press or your favorite method, set aside
- In a sauce pan over low heat, add sugar, vanilla, gingerbread syrup, cinnamon, and coffee. Stir until combined about 3 minutes over low heat.
- Pour into coffee mug, add, creamer, top with whipped cream, sprinkle part of a gingerbread cookie on top of whipped cream and garnish with gingerbread man cookie (if desired).