No Bake Cheesy Lemon Pie is sweet and lemony and so easy to make and really delicious. Low carb friendly but even non low carbers love this pie!
If you are following a low carb diet like I try to, you are probably looking for the occasional sweet treat. I just need that something in my life! Even if I’m not hungry per say I like knowing I can have a taste of something sweet. This has become my favorite. This pie is so simple. This easy no bake cheesecakey lemon filling will knock your socks off.
I love cheesecake and I love lemon so when I want a dessert it usually goes that way. My friend invited us over for a weeknight BBQ and I was to bring dessert. She knows I eat low carb so she was making the meat on the grill so I was in charge of something light and delicious.
This is pretty much my go to dessert. I love this pie crust for almost all my pies. Low Carb All Purpose Pie Crust and this filling is super simple and easy to make.
I made this lemon because it’s my favorite but I have also made lime and strawberry. When I made the strawberry one I added 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries to the mix. It was a winner. Of course you can make any flavor you like. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
No Bake Cheesy Lemon Pie
No Bake Cheesy Lemon Pie is sweet and lemony and so easy to make and really delicious. Low carb friendly but even non low carbers love this pie!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 8 oz. packages Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 small box Lemon sugar free Jell-O gelatin
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Pour 1 cup boiling water over gelatin and mix well. Add lemon juice. Cut cream cheese and put into gelatin.
- With an electric mixer on very low mix for a minute or so then turn on medium for another minute or so until it’s light and fluffy. Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- Note: I do not add extra any extra sweetener other than what is in the Jell-O because I don’t like this super sweet but you can add more sweetener if you like. Just taste it before you add it to the pie shell.
Recipe for low carb/ keto pie crust can be found here https://mariasmixingbowl.com/low-carb-all-purpose-pie-crust/ https://mariasmixingbowl.com/low-carb-all-purpose-pie-crust/ https://mariasmixingbowl.com/low-carb-all-purpose-pie-crust/
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 181mg | Potassium: 79mg | Fiber: 0.01g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 762IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 0.1mg