No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
Quick and easy this No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake will be your go to summer dessert! Creamy and refreshing it’s a winner!
We love no bake desserts. And if they are simple to make and super delicious it’s all the better. This No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert and crowd pleaser!
It’s Just a little different than your typical banana split. This cake starts with the flavors of strawberry and banana homemade cheesecake. Then it is topped with bananas, chocolate and cherry. And drizzles with chocolate!
We love all things no bake and all things cheesecake. No bake desserts are perfect all year long. Holidays are a perfect time because you can always use the oven space and they can be made ahead of time.
Cheesecakes are a family favorite. And quite frankly there are so many ways you can make a cheesecake!
This is the perfect cake if your not a baker but you want to impress someone. It really is pretty and simple to make.
No- Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
Tired of the hot temps and not wanting to turn on your oven at all this summer? If so, this No-Bake Banana Split Cheesecake recipe is calling your name. You’ll get the satisfaction of “baking” this up without ever needing to crank up the heat!
Just wait until you taste this cheesecake. It literally has all the flavors of a banana split.And is truly unlike any other cheesecake that you’ve probably ever tasted. There is no baking for this cake just set up time in the fridge.
What gives this cheesecake the taste of banana split?
You will be amazed at how much this recipe really does taste like banana split. But it’s just because of an added flavoring or two that’s going to give you that taste. The addition of real fruit isn’t going to happen until the end. Then you will add your sliced bananas and topping it off with a cherry.
Can you freeze this cheesecake for later?
That is the great thing about cheesecake. It’s really simple to make and enjoy now and even more simple to pop in the freezer. So yes you can freeze it for later. Leave off any of the toppings on top though if you’re planning on just popping this in the freezer.
That way, when it’s time to enjoy, you can thaw it. Then put on fresh toppings to get it a fresh and delicious taste. Keep in mind that if you do freeze it, to use an air tight container.
If you’re craving a simple and tasty cheesecake recipe that hits all the flavors that you love, this Banana Split Cheesecake is going to be the perfect fit!
OTHER DESSERTS YOU WILL LOVE:
No- Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 6 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese – softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons GOODMAN'S Banana Flavoring
- 2 Tablespoons GOODMAN'S Strawberry Flavoring
- Neon Yellow food coloring gel
- Neon Pink food coloring gel
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 can of Vanilla Frosting
- 1 Banana
- Maraschino Cherries
- Hershey's Chocolate Ice Cream Syrup
- Line the bottom of the Spring-form pan with Parchment paper, and set aside.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs together with sugar.
- Pour melted butter over crumbs and stir. Press the graham cracker crumbs evenly into the bottom of the Spring-form pan, and place the pan in the freezer
- Place the can of Vanilla frosting in the refrigerator. (It's much easier to pipe the frosting when it's chilled!)
- Mix the softened cream cheese until it's smooth, and not lumpy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar and lemon juice and mix well; until cheesecake mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture into two bowls.
- In one bowl, add banana flavoring and blend well. Then, add the yellow coloring, mix again, and place in the fridge.
- In the other bowl, add the strawberry flavoring, and pink food coloring gel.
- Remove the spring-form pan from the freezer, and add the pink layer on top of the crust, and smooth out evenly in the pan.
- Place the pan back in the freezer and leave for 4 hours or until cheesecake is set and frozen to the touch.
- When the pink layer is ready, pour the yellow layer of cheesecake on top of the strawberry layer.
- Place the pan back in the freezer, and leave until the cheesecake is set or frozen to the touch, about 3 – 4 hours
- When ready to serve the cheesecake, remove the spring-form from the pan.
- Slice the banana in 1/4 inch slices and place on top of the cheesecake.
- Pipe the Vanilla frosting in large dollops around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup all over the top of the cheesecake, and top with Maraschino cherries on top of the frosting dollops.
- Serve, and Enjoy!