This No Bake Lucky Charms Cheesecake is full of classic cheesecake flavor with a kick of extra sweetness thanks to Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes! It’s a creamy, sweet, and tangy cheesecake that’s so easy and so good.
If you’re looking for something a little different to serve this St. Patrick’s Day, then you need to give this cheesecake a try. We love to bring this one as a sweet treat to St. Patty’s Day celebrations because it’s both ridiculously easy and totally unexpected.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a few simple ingredients.
- It’s a no bake cheesecake, so it’s super easy to make.
- The Lucky Charms cereal is a fun, unexpected addition that everyone will love.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You’ll only need some basic ingredients to make this delicious cheesecake. The ones you don’t have in your kitchen are all easily found at your local grocery store. The major ingredients are below, but you can find the exact ingredient list along with the amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Graham crackers
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes
- Vanilla frosting
🔪 How to Make No Bake Lucky Charms Cheesecake
This cheesecake is a no bake variety, so of course, it’s easy to make. With no temperature changes, water baths, and an intricate cooling process, this is a super easy recipe that anyone can make.
Step 1: Make the Crust
Pulse graham crackers in a food processor or blender until you get crumbs. Then, combine them with melted butter and sugar. Press the mixture into a 7-inch springform pan lined with parchment paper, using the back of a spoon to make a smooth, even layer. Place in the freezer.
Step 2: Make the Cheesecake
Cream softened cream cheese, heavy cream, and instant pudding in a stand mixer on low until mixed. Then, add the sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix until blended. Finally, blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Step 3: Add the Lucky Charms Cereal
Pour the real into a large bowl and pick out 20 to 30 marshmallows and a few flakes. Then, gently fold them into the cheesecake with a spoon.
Step 4: Chill
Place the vanilla frosting in the refrigerator until time to decorate the cheesecake. Then, pour the cheesecake batter into the springform pan, smoothing it out with the back of a spoon, and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
Step 5: Decorate
When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the freezer and remove the springform sides of the pan. Then, using a piping bag with a large star tip, pipe large dollops of frosting around the top edge of the cheesecake. Sprinkle more Lucky Charms marshmallows and flakes over the top of the cheesecake, and serve.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Crust – Try using Lucky Charms crumbs instead of graham cracker crumbs for the crust.
- Vanilla pudding – Use any brand of vanilla pudding you like. They all work.
- Cereal – Use your favorite sweet cereal to change the flavor of this cheesecake. For example, you could use Froot Loops, Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles, and the like.
If you think this sounds good, then check out our Rice Krispy crust cheesecake.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Stand mixer
- Springform pan
- Parchment paper
Store this cheesecake covered in the freezer for up to a month.
- Be sure to really whip the cheesecake batter. You can’t overmix it, and it needs to be super smooth and creamy.
- The minimum chill time for this cheesecake is 2 hours, but overnight is even better.
- If your cheesecake batter seems too thick, just add another tablespoon of heavy cream.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
No bake cheesecake is made without baking. It typically uses heavy cream and pudding in place of eggs to achieve its texture.
Neither is better than the other. They’re both delicious. Traditional cheesecake is denser, whereas no bake cheesecake it typically creamier and lighter.
Over time, the cream cheese in the cheesecake will develop ice crystals. After about a month, the texture will begin to become grainy. It’s still safe but entirely unappetizing.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy no bake cheesecake? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
No Bake Lucky Charms Cheesecake
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Stand mixer
- Springform pan
- parchment paper
FOR THE CRUST:
- 4.8 ounces graham crackers crushed, about 11 crackers or one sleeve
- 1/3 stick of butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
For the Filling
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces Instant Vanilla Jello pudding
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 box Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes for filling and to decorate
- 15 ounces Vanilla frosting to decorate
- Place the graham crackers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until they’re crumbs.
- Pour crumbs in a bowl, add sugar, and melted butter ,and stir well to coat crumbs.
- Line a 7 inch Spring-form pan with parchment paper, and place the graham cracker crumbs in the pan.
- Press the crumbs evenly into the pan, smoothing the crust with the back of a spoon, and making sure the crust is even in the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese, and add the heavy cream, and Instant Jello pudding.
- Blend on low until all ingredients are mixed.
- Add the sugar, powdered sugar, Vanilla extract, and the lemon juice, and mix until blended.
- Turn mixer on high, and blend until cheesecake batter is smooth and creamy.
- Stop mixer, and scrape down the sides, and blend again.
- Pour the Lucky Charms frosted flakes cereal into a large bowl.
- Pick out the colored marshmallows, about 20 or 30, and a few flakes.
- Place them in the cheesecake batter, and gently fold into the cheesecake with a spoon.
- Place unused cereal, back in the package, and in box.
- Place the Vanilla frosting in the refrigerator, and leave it to chill until time to decorate the cheesecake.
- Remove the pan from the freezer, and pour the cheesecake into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Smooth the cheesecake batter out evenly in the pan.
- Place the pan back in the freezer, and allow it to sit in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
- When you’re ready to serve the cheesecake; remove the cheesecake from the freezer.
- Remove the Spring-form from the pan.
- Place the vanilla frosting in a piping bag with a large star tip.
- Pipe large dollops of frosting all around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle the Lucky charms marshmallows and frosted flakes, generously all over the top of the cheesecake, and dollops of frosting, making sure to place the colorful marshmallows on the frosting for a pretty presentation.
- Cut into 2, or 3 inch wide pieces, serve, and Enjoy!