Orange Creamsicle Pie – Cool and creamy this easy and delicious pie will become your go to dessert when you need a quick fix.
Remember when you were a kid and you used to get those yummy orange creamy ice cream bars from the ice cream truck every night? I used to love those Creamsicles bars.
They were always so cool and creamy. You had the sherbet outer shell and the creamy vanilla ice cream center!! This is sure to bring back a memory or two.
Easy and quick to make and a delicious treat for a hot summer night. Just a few ingredients and you can have the same flavors you had as a kid but in a pie form YUM!!
I love that this pie can be made ahead of time also. So if your going to a party or a dinner and need a dessert on a hot summer night, you can make this the day before or whenever it is convenient for you. We have actually come to love this so much that we make this not just in the summer now.
My friend was throwing her husband a birthday party in November and it was a potluck and she asked me if I would make two of these pies for his party. She said he loves this pie so I think it would be a great idea. Of course I said YES!! It’s so simple for me to make so why not. The hardest part was making sure I could make room in my freezers to store until the party.
Orange Creamsicle Pie
Cool and creamy this easy and delicious pie will become your go to dessert when you need a quick fix.
Course: No Bake, Pie Recipes, reader favorites
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large premade graham cracker crust
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk chilled over night
- 1 12 ounce container whip topping thawed
- 1 6 fluid ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate no pulp Slightly thawed, so it mixes easily
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- In a medium chilled bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk, vanilla , cool whip and fold gently.
- Add slightly thawed orange juice and continue to gently fold.
- Do not let the mixture become soupy. Mix it quickly and pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once the pie is cut you can keep it in the fridge for a few hours but you really need to store any unused portion in the freezer.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or Cool Whip and enjoy