Ritz Bits Churros combine the flavors of peanut butter Ritz Bits with a cinnamon sugar coating to make a delicious churro-flavored mashup of flavors.
We love snacks, and the best snacks are the ones that we make ourselves. This is one of our favorite snacks because it combines flavors of churros with peanut butter and crackers – two or our favorite snacks.
These Ritz Bits Churros are truly addicting, so just go ahead and plan on doubling this recipe! Peanut butter Ritz Bits are tossed with butter, cinnamon and sugar before being baked just long enough to create the most fabulous sweet and crunchy coating on these crackers.
The slight saltiness from the crackers pairs perfectly with the cinnamon and sugar creating one amazing snack!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only uses a handful of simple ingredients.
- It’s super easy to make and ready in just minutes.
- It’s a sweet and salty snack that everyone will enjoy.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This recipe only uses 4 simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store. See the recipe card at the end of the post for exact amounts.
- Peanut butter Ritz Bits
- Melted butter
🔪 How to Make Ritz Bits Churros
Making these snacks is an incredibly easy affair. It only takes a few minutes and a few simple steps to make, and you’ll be on your way.
Step 1: Make the Cinnamon Sugar
Whisk the cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
Step 2: Coat the Crackers
Combine the crackers and melted butter in a large bowl and toss gently to coat. Then, add the cinnamon sugar to the crackers and toss evenly to coat.
Step 3: Bake
Spread the crackers out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Then, bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking, until the crackers have toasted a bit and the sugar starts to caramelize. Let cool and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add a bit of cayenne pepper – not too much – to the mix for a sweet and salty snack with a kick of heat.
- Chocolate – Add cocoa powder to the cinnamon sugar mixture for a rich, peanut butter and chocolate variation.
If the cinnamon sugar goodness of these churro bites is making you hungry, then check out these delicious cinnamon roll cookies.
- Measuring cup and spoons
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
Store these Ritz Bits churros for up to a week in the refrigerator. For longer storage, you can freeze them in an air-tight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag for up to 3 months.
- It’s important to toss rather than stir your ingredients together so you don’t break up the crackers.
- Use the largest bowl you can for tossing your ingredients to avoid spilling.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Churros are a type of fried dough dessert that is coated with cinnamon sugar.
Essentially, the buttery, cinnamon-sugar mixture is what gives them the churro flair.
Toss rather than stir. Tossing the crackers in the coating will evenly coat them without a spoon breaking the crackers.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy crackers? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Ritz Bits Churros
- baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- 4 cups peanut butter Ritz Bits
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine crackers and melted butter and toss gently until crackers are fully coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the cinnamon sugar to the crackers and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread crackers out on a large foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, flipping halfway through until the crackers have toasted slightly and the sugar starts to caramelize a bit..
- Remove from oven and let cool.