This Rum Cranberry Punch is loaded with delicious flavors perfect for the holiday. Cranberry juice, ginger ale, pomegranate juice, Rum, and ice cream come together to create a cocktail that’s both holly and jolly.
This delicious punch is one of our favorites to serve during the holidays because it has such a festive flavor, and it’s so easy to make and serve. It comes together in a flash, and guests can simply serve themselves!
Talk about a great start to the Holidays, this rum cranberry punch will do the job to get the party rolling. Made in a drink container with a spout for ‘serve yourself, it’s a beautiful addition to a Buffet table, and easy on the Hostess.
The flavors are so good, it’s refreshing with a little kick, and it serves a bunch. It’s really easy to make, and you can have it done in no time.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It brings a festive, tropical flair to your holiday gathering.
- It has a kick of rum that’s just right – not too little or too much.
- It’s a pretty, red color that’s so pretty.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This delicious alcoholic punch only uses a few ingredients. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store, and you’ll find the amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Cranberry juice
- Ginger ale
- Pomegranate juice
- Malibu rum
- Vanilla ice cream
- Sliced limes
- Pomegranate seeds
🔪 How to Make Rum Cranberry Punch
Making this punch is a snap. It only takes a few minutes to make.
Step 1: Combine the Punch Ingredients
Add the cranberry juice, ginger ale, pomegranate juice, Malibu rum, ice, and ice cream to a large glass drink container with a serving spout. Stir well to combine. Slice the limes and add to the punch. Then, add as many whole cranberries as you like to the drink container for garnish.
Step 2: Serve
Place pomegranate seeds in a small dish with a spoon so guests can spoon them into their drinks. Add rosemary sprigs to your glasses and let your guest serve themselves.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spiced rum – Spiced rum works well in this punch.
- Lemon/Lime Soda – Lemon/lime soda will work in place of ginger ale.
If you love rum punch, you’ll enjoy this pineapple rum punch with mango.
- large pitcher or punch bowl
This is not a drink that you store. The fizz of the ginger ale is what makes this drink pop, and like soda, once the fizz is gone from this drink, it’s not very good. Only make this for a crowd.
We have a couple of tips here to make sure your punch is a huge hit. They’re easy, but they make a difference.
- Chill all your liquid ingredients before making the punch. Place the rum in the freezer for a nice, cold punch.
- This punch only works while it’s fizzy, so only make it if you’re hosting a large gathering.
- You can buy POM Brand Pomegranate Seeds if you don’t want to use fresh pomegranate.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Punch is a drink made with juices and some sort of alcohol. Some variations use sherbet or ice cream and can be alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
Technically, it CAN be stored, but no one will want it. The fizz is what makes this punch so good. Once that’s gone, it’s like drinking flat soda. Blech.
Lemon/lime soda will work!
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy rum cocktails? Then try these delicious recipes:
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
📌 PIN IT!!
Rum Cranberry Punch
- large pitcher or punch bowl
- 64 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 2 liters Ginger ale
- 16 ounces Pomegranate Juice
- 1 ½ cups Malibu Rum
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Limes – sliced
- 1 Pomegranate – cut and seeds added to punch
- 16 ounces Whole Cranberries
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs – to garnish
- In a Glass Drink Container with a spout, add the bottle of Cranberry Juice, Ginger Ale, Pomegranate Juice, Malibu Rum, Ice, and The Ice Cream.
- Stir well to combine.
- Wash and dry the Limes, and slice the Limes into slices, and place in the punch,
- Wash the Cranberries, and add as many as you like to the Drink Container for Garnish.
- Cut the Pomegranate, and place the seeds in a small dish with a spoon so your guests can add to their glasses, or cups. You can use the Pomegranate for added color to your table, or Buffet.
- Place the Rosemary Sprigs in glasses to serve as a garnish to the drinks.
- Let your guests serve themselves, or serve the punch as you prefer.