RumChata Cheesecake Pudding Shots are so delicious! They are almost like a dessert so be careful not to get confused and forget about the alcohol in these yummy treats!!
RumChata Cheesecake Pudding Shots are a great little adult treat for your holiday party or anytime of year!! If you are not familiar with Rumchata, it is a liqueur with the flavor of rice pudding, a favorite in Mexico.
I topped the shot with whipped cream. These are a little thicker than your usual pudding shot so you either have to squish the cup or use a spoon! I would use a spoon to get every last drop! These RumChata Cheesecake Pudding Shots are really more like a dessert to me than your regular Jello shot. Sometimes that’s not such a good thing because it’s hard to have just one or two. So be careful with these babies and enjoy!
- 1 small pkg. Cheesecake pudding instant only, not the cooking kind
- ¾ Cup Milk
- ¾ Cup Rumchata
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- Whisk together the milk, Rumchata, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined.
- Add cool whip a little at a time with whisk.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses, disposable ‘party shot’ cups or 1 or 2 ounce cups with lids.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs if desired or whipping cream.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours