This melt in your mouth Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast that is so fall apart tender. It takes just a few minutes to get it in the slow cooker. Dinner made easy and so delicious!
This is a family favorite in our house. Really simple to make and always so tender.
I love anything that can be thrown in the crock pot and that’s it.
You don’t have to give it a second thought. I wish every meal was like that. It would make life so much easier. But hey, I will take anything that is as delicious as this and also simple. Life is so busy these days we need anything that makes dinner making simple and quick.
- 3-4 lb pot roast
- 1 can Campbell's cream of golden mushroom soup
- 1 lb whole mushrooms, quartered
- 4 small white potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 med onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz baby carrots, or 4 carrots cut into 1 in chunks
- 1 package brown gravy, I use Knorr's brand
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup red wine. I use Shiraz or Merlot , but any red wine would be fine
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- Cut all vegetables and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on brown gravy, cream of golden mushroom soup, pepper, ¼ cup water and ½ cup red wine.
- Mix together with vegetables.
- Place pot roast on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.