Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast- Melt in your mouth pot roast that is so fall apart tender. It takes just a few minutes to get it in the slow cooker. Dinner made easy and so delicious!
Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast – is a family favorite in our house. Really simple to make and always so tender. It truely is a melt in your mouth roast.
I love anything that can be thrown in the crock pot and that’s it. Fix it and forgit about it is the way to go in my book.
You don’t have to give it a second thought. I wish every meal was like that. It would make life so much easier. But hey, I will take anything that is as delicious as this and also simple. Life is so busy these days we need anything that makes dinner making simple and quick.
When the family asks for a meal you know it has to be good. And Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast is a meal that gets requested often so that makes me very happy!
Make this Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast now!
- 3-4 lb pot roast
- 1 can Campbell's cream of golden mushroom soup
- 1 lb whole mushrooms quartered
- 4 small white potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 med onion cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 oz baby carrots or 4 carrots cut into 1 in chunks
- 1 package brown gravy I use Knorr's brand
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine. I use Shiraz or Merlot but any red wine would be fine
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- Cut all vegetables and place in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on brown gravy, cream of golden mushroom soup, pepper, 1/4 cup water and 1/2 cup red wine.
- Mix together with vegetables.
- Place pot roast on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.