Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin makes the perfect addition to your fall table. Tender, juicy pork loin is slow-cooked in a sweet, savory, and tangy cranberry sauce and served over your choice of mashed potatoes or noodles.
When fall rolls around, we love to make savory dinners that both fill our bellies and embrace the vibes of the season, and that’s just what this recipe does. There’s nothing better than a chilly day, fiery leaves, and a tender, juicy pork loin loaded with cranberry flavor.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Cranberry Pork Loin is one of my favorite dinners to make all year long! We always stock up on cranberry sauce for recipes just like this!
Tender pork loin cooks up in a delicious and flavorful sauce of French dressing, onion soup mix and cranberry sauce. This dish has so much flavor and is perfect over a bed of mashed potatoes.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only takes a handful of ingredients.
- It’s an easy slow cooker recipe perfect for any day of the week.
- The cranberry mixture is full of classic fall flavors.
- It’s a hearty dish that satisfies everyone!
You’ll only nee a total of 5 ingredients to make this recipe. That’s it! The best part is you can find them all in just a few minutes at your local grocery store. All the ingredients are here, but you’ll find the exact amounts in the recipe card at the end of the post.
- Pork loin
- Dry onion soup mix
- French dressing
- Cranberry sauce
- Diced cranberries and parsley for garnish
🔪 How to Make Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
The best thing about this recipe – outside of how delicious it is – is how easy it is! It’s a slow cooker recipe, and all you really have to do is toss everything into your slow cooker and let it do all the work.
Step 1: Mix the Sauce
Combine the dry onion soup mix, French dressing, and cranberry sauce in a small bowl.
Step 2: Add Everything to the Slow Cooker
Place the pork loin in the slow cooker, then pour the sauce over the top of it.
Step 3: Slow Cook
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Serve with more cranberry sauce on top, along with dried cranberries and parsley.
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Try adding red pepper flakes for a sweet and spicy sauce.
- Pork Loin – You can make this with beef roast, pork chops, or even chicken breasts.
- Cranberry Sauce – You can use either jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce for this recipe.
If you love meat and cranberry recipes like this, then we think you’ll enjoy these turkey cranberry sliders.
- Small bowl
- Slow cooker
Store this pork loin in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. For longer storage, freeze it in an air-tight, freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
- It’s best to mix the sauce ingredients before adding them to the slow cooker so they thoroughly combine.
- The pork loin is done when it easily shreds with a fork.
- This recipe is delicious with mashed potatoes, rice, or egg noodles.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Pork loin is a cut of meat that comes from the side of the pig above the ribs. It’s a lean cut, so care must be taken not to dry it out when cooking.
The names are similar, but pork tenderloin and pork loin aren’t the same. Pork tenderloin is a long, narrow, boneless cut of meat from along the backbone. Pork loin is a cut of meat found on the side of the pig above the ribs and may be boneless or bone-in.
Pork loin is a healthy choice when it comes to meat options. It’s a lean cut of meat loaded with protein, thiamine, vitamin B6, phosphorous, and niacin, along with potassium, riboflavin, and zinc.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy pork loin? Then try these delicious recipes:
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Loin
- Marinated Smoked Paprika, Herb, and Apple Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
- Mixing Bowl
- slow cooker
- 4-5 pound pork loin
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup French dressing
- 14 ounces cranberry sauce
- Dried cranberry and parsley for garnish
- In your slow cooker place your pork loin.
- In a small bowl combine the dry onion soup mix, French dressing, and cranberry sauce.
- Pour the mixture all over the pork loin.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When ready serve with more cranberry sauce on top