These Smores Cookies are so easy to make and are bursting with delicious, gooey marshmallow and chocolate goodness. So, if you love this campfire treat, then these are the cookies for you.
We think that the best thing about making these delicious cookies are that they come together quickly and with few ingredients. So, you don’t have to worry about spending a lot of time in the kitchen to make this treat.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- This Smores Cookies recipe is a great way to get all the classic deliciousness of s’mores without having to build a fire.
- Plus, these cookies are utterly scrumptious and packed with melty marshmallows and ooey-gooey chocolate.
- It’s an easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth and impress your guests.
You only need a few simple ingredients to help you make this easy dessert recipe. Gather these ingredients on your next trip to the grocery store and get ready to enjoy this sweet treat.
- Graham crackers
- Hershey’s chocolate bar
- Premade chocolate chip cookie dough
See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Smores Cookies
Making these delicious cookies is so simple. Just follow the instructions here, or check out the recipe card at the bottom of this post for the full recipe.
Step 1: Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step 2: Add the graham crackers and chocolate to the pan
Break the Graham crackers in half and place 12 pieces down on the pan. Place 3 squares of the chocolate bar on the cracker.
Step 3: Finish the cookies
Place one marshmallow on top of all the chocolates. Flatten out the 1-2 inch chunks of cookie dough you have and gently wrap it around the marshmallow. (It’s easier to hold the marshmallow in your hand and wrap it, then set it back down on the chocolate)
Step 4: Bake the cookies
4. Make sure none are falling over. Place in the oven and cook for 13-15 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown. Let cool and serve!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that.
- Cinnamon: Add a pinch of cinnamon to the top of the cookie dough for an extra kick.
- Chocolate: Use different types of chocolate bars, such as dark or white chocolate.
- Peanut Butter: Replace the chocolate bars with peanut butter cups for a salty and sweet treat.
If you love delicious smores recipes like this one you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Smores Cheesecake recipe.
You only need a couple of kitchen tools to help you make this simple cookie recipe. Gather these tools and get ready to enjoy this simple treat with your loved ones.
- baking sheet or cookie sheet
- parchment paper
Store the leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days. You can also freeze them for up to three months.
Here are a few tips that you can use to ensure that these cookies turn out perfectly for you every time that you make them.
- Be sure to flatten out the cookie dough before wrapping it around the marshmallow and chocolate pieces, as this will help ensure that it cooks evenly and doesn’t fall off during baking.
- If you want more marshmallows and chocolate in your cookie, feel free to add more!
- Watch the cooking time on your cookies you don’t want them to burn.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Yes, you can make these cookies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to four days.
Yes, you can use any type of premade cookie dough that you like! A peanut butter cookie dough would also taste amazing.
Yes, you can freeze these cookies for up to three months. Just be sure to store them in an airtight container or ziptop bag.
🍽 More Chocolate Recipes
Do you enjoy chocolate, try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 12 Graham crackers 12 squares
- 2 Hersheys chocolate bar 3 squares on each cracker
- 12 Marshmallows
- 16 chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the Graham crackers in half and place 12 pieces down on the pan. Place 3 squares of the chocolate bar on the cracker.
- Place one marshmallow on top of all the chocolates. Flatten out the 1-2 inch chunks of cookie dough you have and gently wrap it around the marshmallow. (It’s easier to hold the marshmallow in your hand and wrap it, then set it back down on the chocolate)
- Make sure none are falling over. Place in the oven and cook for 13-15 minutes or until the cookie is golden brown.
- Let cool and serve!