This Toasted Marshmallow Martini is sweet, delicious, and so fancy-looking. It’s laid-back enough for backyard parties but looks classy enough for special events any time of year.
If you love serving cocktails but everything has gotten so boring, then try this delicious martini recipe. This unique martini features delicious, sweet flavors and real, toasted marshmallows!
This Toasted Marshmallow Martini would make a great cocktail for a cool Fall evening, around the Holiday’s, or after a Hay-ride. It’s sure to be a hit with your guests, and would even be great for a relaxed evening around the fire pit, or on the Patio.
It’s light, and sweet, and really delicious, and everyone will want another round when their glass is empty. Make sure to keep this one in your favorites!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This unique cocktail explodes with delicious flavor and looks so pretty. As cocktails go, it ticks all the boxes!
- Martinis are the classic party cocktail.
- It features the sweet tastes of toasted marshmallow syrup and toasted marshmallows.
- It’s so easy to make.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Vanilla vodka
- Club soda
- Monin Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- Gold Decorating Sugar to rim the glasses
***See the recipe card below for quantities.
🔪 How to Make Toasted Marshmallow Martini
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. It’s literally about 5 minutes of work!
Step 1: Rim the Glasses
Cut a marshmallow in half and rub the sticky center around your glass. Then, turn the glass upside down and dip it in a shallow dish filled with gold decorating sugar. Set aside.
Step 2: Prepare the Marshmallow Garnish
Skewer 2 marshmallows on a white popsicle stick. Then, toast the marshmallows using a Flicker or Butane Torch. Place them on a piece of parchment paper until ready to use.
Step 3: Make the Cocktail
Combine the vanilla vodka, vermouth, club soda, and toasted marshmallow syrup in a large cocktail shaker and give it a good shake – at least 10 seconds.
Pour the mixture into your rimmed glass and place the toasted marshmallows across the top of the glass. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- More Vanilla Flavor – Use vanilla pop in place of club soda for that same fizz and more vanilla flavor.
- Serving – Change the glasses you use and the way you garnish with marshmallows to switch up the look.
Check out this other unique martini recipe that we came up with!
You don’t need much of anything to make this super simple cocktail.
- Cocktail shaker
- Popsicle sticks
This recipe makes one 8-ounce cocktail, so you won’t be storing these. That’s good because the longer this cocktail sits, the less delicious it is as the club soda loses its fizz.
This recipe is so simple to make that we only have a couple of tips for you. A recipe so easy you don’t need pointers? That’s always great!
- The easiest way to rim your cocktail glasses is to place the decoration sugar in a shallow dish and dip the entire top of the glass in it.
- If you’re making multiple cocktails, rim the glasses ahead of time.
- To make more than one cocktail, use a large shaker and double the ingredients. Then, divide in half into two glasses.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
These days, almost anything is put into a martini. People get more and more creative with them. However, the classic martini is made with equal parts gin and vermouth.
The prevailing story is that Martini di Amra di Taggia, a bartender at the Knickerbocker Hotel, made the first Martini in 1911 for John B. Rockefeller.
It tastes like toasted marshmallows, vanilla, and a good time!
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy cocktails? Then, try these delicious recipes:
🧾Toasted Marshmallow Martini
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Toasted Marshmallow Martini
- cocktail shaker
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 ounces of Vanilla Vodka
- 2 ounces of Vermouth
- 2 ounces of Club Soda
- One teaspoon of Monin Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1 package of Marshmallows
- Gold Decorating Sugar – to Rim the Glasses
- Cut a Marshmallow in half, and run the cut side, or sticky center part of the Marshmallow around the rim of the Glass. Place the Gold Decorating Sugar in a shallow dish, and dip the rim of the Glass in the Gold Sugar, until it’s coated. Set aside.
- Skewer Two Marshmallows on a White Popsicle Stick, and using a Flicker, or a Butane Torch, toast the tops of the Marshmallows. Place on a piece of Parchment Paper until ready to use.
- In a large Cocktail Shaker, place the Vanilla Vodka, Vermouth, Club Soda, and Toasted Marshmallow Syrup, and Shake for at least 10 seconds to mix well.
- Pour Cocktail mixture into the Martini Glass. Place one of the Popsicle sticks with the Toasted Marshmallows across the top of the Glass. (see photo) Serve, and Enjoy!
- Makes One 8 ounce Cocktail
Leave a Reply