Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken – A delicious sweet and spicy meal that takes minutes to put together and is loved by everyone! So much flavor in just a few ingredients.
It doesn’t get much easier than this spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken! You’re only a few ingredients away from this amazing and oh so juicy, and SO delicious slow cooker chicken meal.
Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple BBQ Chicken has become one of our favorite go to meals. I have used chicken and pork for this and both are delicious. The good thing is it’s so simple but you can jazz it up by adding a few extra things or spices of your choice. I think this is pretty much perfect as is.
The pineapple compliments the slightly spicy chili so nicely and I love the smoky undertones from the BBQ sauce mixed with the classic flavors from the chili powder
This is great on Jasmine rice or plain rice. Also reheats well and is really good on a roll with coleslaw. The sweet , heat and cool coleslaw give it a nice flavor combo.
Make this Spicy Crock Pot Pineapple Pineapple BBQ Chicken today!
- 4 Boneless Chicken Breasts thawed
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce of your choice
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks drained
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes more if you like it really spicy
- Spray the inside of crock pot with cooking spray
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with BBQ sauce.
- Empty drained pineapple chunks on top and add crushed red pepper flakes, chili powder and garlic .
- Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.