These Air Fryer Ghost Brownies combine rich chocolate brownies, chocolate frosting, and chocolate sauce with ghost Peeps to create a deliciously decadent Halloween dessert that everyone loves.
If you’re looking for the perfect Halloween treat to serve to family and friends or bring to your next Halloween party, then you’ve found it here. These brownies are as delicious as they are spooktacularly festive!
Just about everyone loves a good pan of Brownies, but when you add these adorable Ghost Peeps, colorful Sprinkles, Chocolate Frosting, and a big drizzle of Chocolate Sauce, you get a new favorite! These are not only cute, and festive, they’re really delicious. They’re so easy to make, and they’ll make your Halloween party, or get-together a big hit.
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- They’re absolutely delicious and have a super cute Halloween theme.
- They’re incredibly easy to make.
- They use simple ingredients that you can easily find at your local grocery store.
This super easy recipe is a semi-homemade delight that uses a handful of simple ingredients to make. You’ll find the complete list of ingredients along with quantities in the recipe card below.
- Brownie mix
- Ghost Peeps
- Chocolate frosting
- Confetti sprinkles
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Ghost Brownies
This recipe uses brownie mix and premade frosting, so it’s incredibly easy to make. It only takes a few simple steps and a few minutes.
Step 1: Prep
Line the bottom of an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
Step 2: Make the Brownie Batter
In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg, oil, water, and sprinkles and mix well until the batter is smooth.
Step 3: Air Fry
Pour the batter into the pan and smooth. Then air fry on the BAKE setting for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove the brownies and cool for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Decorate
Remove the pan from the refrigerator and frost the brownies with the chocolate frosting. Then, add more confetti sprinkles. Finally, cut the brownies into squares when ready to serve and lay or stand a ghost Peep on each brownie. Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired and enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Use your favorite brownie mix for this recipe.
- You can use any frosting you like, as well. Cream cheese frosting would always taste amazing on top of these brownies.
- If you don’t like Peeps, use a black edible pen to paint faces onto marshmallows for ghosts. Or add candy eyes with a dollop of frosting.
If you love cute Halloween treats like these, then check out these adorable Oreo bat truffles.
You’ll only need a handful of basic baking equipment to make this recipe.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple of days. You can also freeze these Halloween brownies by wrapping them in plastic wrap and storing in a freezer safe bag or container. I recommend that you store them without the peeps on top of the brownies.
The tips are incredibly short this time. This recipe is just too easy! in fact, we only have one tip. That’s right. One!
- Be sure you chill your brownies for at least 20 minutes in the fridge to ensure your frosting doesn’t get melty.
- Don’t overmix the brownies. Mix until just combined then add to your pan. Never mix for more than two minutes.
- Instead of using brownie mix, you can use a batch of your homemade brownies.
- You can fold in some chocolate chips to make these air fryer brownies extra chocolatey.
Do you have questions about this air fryer boxed brownies recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
They’ll last for a couple of days at room temperature or up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
No. You can use blondies if you like.
Absolutely! Use your favorite frosting for these brownies.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy brownies? Then try these delicious recipes:
📌 PIN IT!!
Want to make this chewy brownies recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Air Fryer Ghost Brownies
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- Baking pan
- parchment paper
- Mixing Bowl
- 15.25 ounces Brownie mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 16 ounces Chocolate Frosting
- 24 ounces Ghost Peeps
- 1 cup Confetti Sprinkles
- Chocolate Sauce – to drizzle before serving – optional to drizzle before serving – optional
- Line the bottom of an 8 X 8 inch pan with Parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the Brownie mix, Egg, Oil, Water, and Sprinkles.
- Mix well, until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the Brownie batter into the pan, and smooth evenly.
- Place the pan in the Air fryer, and set air fryer to the ‘BAKE’ setting, for 20 minutes, at 350 degrees.
- When Brownies are done, remove the pan from the air fryer, and let cool for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pan from the refrigerator, and frost with the Chocolate Frosting.
- Place the Ghost Peeps on top of the Frosting, and sprinkle the Sprinkle mix over the them.
- When ready to serve, you can leave the Ghost Peeps laying on the Brownies, or you can stand them up.
- Cut in squares, and plate Brownies.
- If desired, drizzle Chocolate Sauce over the top.
- Serve, and Enjoy!