Air Fryer Tuscan Salmon is a taste of Italy in every bite! Tender, flaky salmon is bathed in a creamy sauce with tomatoes, garlic, and fresh spinach. It’s a delicious fish dish perfect with noodles or rice.
If you love fish, then get ready for a recipe that will knock your socks off. This delicious salmon recipe takes salmon to an entirely new level with a rich, creamy sauce that explodes with the taste of Tuscany in every bite. And bonus – it’s super easy to make!
Table of contents
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- It only takes a few simple ingredients to make.
- It’s an easy recipe that’s ready in about 20 minutes.
- It’s full of delicious flavor and makes a great family dinner.
This recipe only uses a few simple ingredients that you can find in your kitchen and a quick trip to the grocery store. Like most Italian dishes, it lets basic ingredients create intense flavor.
All the ingredients are listed here, but be sure to check out the recipe card at the end of the post for the exact quantities.
- Alaskan Sockeye salmon fillets
- Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- Garlic – minced
- Heavy cream
- Chicken broth
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh baby spinach
🔪 How to Make Air Fryer Tuscan Salmon
Making this recipe couldn’t be easier. It only takes a few minutes in the air fryer and a few minutes more for the sauce.
Step 1: Prep
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to a pie pan and preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Cook the Salmon
Add the salmon fillets to the pie pan face down and cook for 5 minutes. Then, gently remove the salmon with a thin spatula.
Step 3: Cook the Tomatoes and Garlic
Add the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to the pie pan and air fry for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Make the Sauce
Add the heavy cream, salt, pepper, and broth to the pie pan, stir, and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir in the parmesan and spinach and cook for another minute. Plate the salmon and top with the sauce. Enjoy!
Do you want to change up this recipe and make it your own? Here are some ways that you can do that!
- Spicy – Add red pepper flakes to the sauce for even more flavor and a kick of heat.
- Salmon – Use your favorite firm fish for this recipe.
- Baby Spinach – If you can’t find baby spinach, simply rip up regular spinach.
If you love recipes with the flavors of Tuscany, then try our Tuscan meatball soup.
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Air fryer
- Pie pan
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days in an air-tight container.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Tuscan Salmon
Serve this delicious fish with your favorite roasted vegetables along with rice or noodles. You can also include some garlic bread or breadsticks.
- Always preheat your air fryer for even cooking and the correct cooking time.
- Be sure to place your fillets face down for the best results.
- Use the best ingredients possible for the best results.
Do you have questions about this recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Tuscan salmon is a dish made with salmon and a creamy tomato sauce with fresh spinach.
Tuscan salmon combines the delicious flavor of salmon with a creamy sauce filled with sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh spinach to create a rich, creamy fish dish with all the classic flavors of Tuscany.
It’s a relatively healthy dish. Although the sauce has cream in it, it’s a dish that is full of protein and spinach, making it a decently healthy meal you can enjoy a few times a month.
🍽 More Recipes
Do you enjoy salmon? Then try these delicious recipes:
Want to make this recipe? Print the recipe card below, or pin this recipe, so you can find it later.
Air Fryer Tuscan Salmon
- Air Fryer
- round baking pan that will fit in your air fryer
- 1 pound Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach fresh
- Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to the pie pan and pre-heat the air fryer basket to 350°f.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pie pan faces down. Cook at 350°f for 5 minutes.
- Gently remove the fish with a thin spatula.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. Cook at 350°f for 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream, salt and pepper, and broth. Stir and cook at 350°f for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the parmesan and spinach and cook for 1 minute at 350°f.
- Plate the salmon and top with the cream sauce.